IT.COM

AdSense & 301 Redirect allowed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looks like parking is going to get worst this year. I was thinking of grouping my domains by niche and redirecting them to a mini portal with original content. Do you guys have any idea if adsense allows redirecting 30 domains using 301 redirect to 1 domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3 years ago, when I first started domaining, I did something similar and got all my domains googlebanned (I got that dreaded message in my webmaster account)

I had to clean all those backlinks and request a re-evaluation on each one before G accepted them back.

Note though; I was only a beginner and I might as well did something that I hadn't realise it was bad back then so that doesn't mean you'll get issues as well.

•••
It is allowed with no problems at all. You can also buy PPC traffic and send it to blog with Adsense. You can in addition publish your website with Adsense to Facebook, Twitter...As long as the traffic is 100% human you are fine. The rule of 100% natural traffic applies to domain parking only.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348722?hl=en

•••
It is allowed with no problems at all. You can also buy PPC traffic and send it to blog with Adsense. You can in addition publish your website with Adsense to Facebook, Twitter...As long as the traffic is 100% human you are fine. The rule of 100% natural traffic applies to domain parking only.

Tks for your answer

•••
Back