Dynadot

domain ActorShop.com

NameSilo
Watch

jcary

Impact
Hi. I am curious what you think the domain name ActorShop.com can sell for?

I have owned it since 2001, didn't do much with it. I used to be in the entertainment industry but am no longer.

3 syllables, 2 words, .com.

I believe there is a nice wide variety of options for a domain of this kind... but what do I know!?

Thanks so much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actors Work shop was a major part of Hollywood back it the day, didn't all the great actors come out of it in the 50's, Brando, etc.

Negative is Actor (not plural) and shop (no work).

So it kinda 'looks' great, but I don't see a wide market for it.

So maybe a trip to sedo or flippa and take what you get, but it might only be low xxx if that and you have a long amount of reg fees invested, so without development, I don't see anyone really wanting it in this market.

Now 10 years ago or 20, sure, but today with all the new tld's and it being a shortened version of a famous thing related to acting, I don't see a huge demand for it.

GOOD LUCK though, hope I'm wrong and you get low xxxx

•••
Hello! Thanks for the detailed input, really appreciated. I hear ya. Low xxx or low xxxx, whatever it is, it is.

I will soon enough post on a "for sale" board and see what happens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back