Dynadot

question Active appraisal request, de-activate ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Established Member
Impact
New members. according to rule, can have only 1 active appraisal request.
10 days ago I started an appraisal request but I'm not able to understand if it it possible for me to DEactivate it and open a new one.
In case it not possible to deactivate it,How long will it remain activated ?
Thank you for your support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not able to understand if it it possible for me to DEactivate it and open a new one.
I'm not sure, so someone correct me if this is wrong advice, but...
Can you still edit the original post in that thread? If so select other options and then click the little box to close the thread to further replies. That should mean that it is no longer active.
Bob

•••
Thank you Bob, I usually read many of your helpful and accurate posts.
It seems to me that in the box I see I can click on an "open" button. (I can suppose it can be used to close the thread)
Is it the right one?
Bob, my curiosity, but how many hours do you spend on this blog to find also the time to help beginners like me?

•••
It seems to me that in the box I see I can click on an "open" button. (I can suppose it can be used to close the thread)
Yes, that is right. When you click on it so not checked the thread should no longer be open as I understand it.

Bob, my curiosity, but how many hours do you spend on this blog to find also the time to help beginners like me?
Probably too many :xf.grin:! I never log them, but the number would be huge I guess. I have learned things over the few years I have been on here, and like to help if I know the answer to something.

This link is to a NamePros Help section on threads and posts and includes a section on closing threads.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/threads-and-posts.1047405/

Best wishes for domaining and hope you enjoy NamePros.

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back