NameSilo

domain ActivateLaunch.com Please Appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Everyone,

Today I registered ActivateLaunch.com. I wanted to try my hand at some space domains, and figured this fit in very well with space travel and travelling to and from space. I know it does not have the word space directly involved, but I still think it plays a good role.

So please let me hear your feedback. Good or bad, I want to hear it all.

Thank You,
Bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have any input on this domain? Your comments are appreciated!

•••
I think its quite a nice name.. could work well for a comapny that helps launch start-ups, marketing and pr.

Value is the question though i would think mid $xxx could be possible..

•••
Yeah, I like it also... Maybe low-mid $xxx

•••
Not a bad name surprised it hasn't been taken. Must have dropped at some point.

It could be a domain used for a multi-million dollar brand, however, the domain itself without the brand and services etc. is next to worthless. You get domains that become the brand with little effort and are worth a serious lot of money (i.e. shopping.com or other premium generics), really awful domains (onetwothree.ws etc) and domains that are worth very little until they are established as a brand (i.e. trivago.com etc)

I think you are looking at around $400-750. I really like the domain name but wouldn't want to pay more than $150 personally but mid hundreds range at best. There might be greater value associated with the domain if you created a unique concept website behind it or had a decent logo designed along with it, listing the brand logo on a designer website whilst including the domain... rather than focusing on it solely as a domain.

•••
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Glad to see that people like the name. I have been wondering if I should turn it into a website as well or at least some type of logo.

Nappy Bunch, I do like the idea of it helping start up companies. Could be like a kickstarter of sorts. The only thing would be developing that.

•••
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Glad to see that people like the name. I have been wondering if I should turn it into a website as well or at least some type of logo.

Nappy Bunch, I do like the idea of it helping start up companies. Could be like a kickstarter of sorts. The only thing would be developing that.

yes, it would be an absolutely wonderful name for a crowdfunding website - perhaps with a niche on covering start-up costs (for example with retail, you might have the stock etc. but not the deposit and rent). The existing sites however great in their own right are boring (ok, I suppose they aren't meant to be exciting!) the little progress bar of % raised etc. ... having a launch would be superb, and you could literally play on the whole theme... for instance a rocket, a launch control button (perhaps each press increments your investment). its a lot to develop

•••
yes, it would be an absolutely wonderful name for a crowdfunding website - perhaps with a niche on covering start-up costs (for example with retail, you might have the stock etc. but not the deposit and rent). The existing sites however great in their own right are boring (ok, I suppose they aren't meant to be exciting!) the little progress bar of % raised etc. ... having a launch would be superb, and you could literally play on the whole theme... for instance a rocket, a launch control button (perhaps each press increments your investment). its a lot to develop

Definitely a lot to develop and a lot that I want know how to do. I will need to invest into this domain/website a little bit. I also thought it could be used for a marketing website as well. I want to see this take off.

•••
Yeah it would probably do just as well being a website telling people when new things open or new products launch.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back