IT.COM

domain Web3Universe(.)COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Hey guys!

Hand regged this last year with a few others and things in the space seem to be heating up. When I registered it there was barely any archived information on google with the term "Web3 Universe" but it's gone up exponentially as a kind of umbrella term to describe the space in aggregate. Just wanted to know what people thought of the name.

Thanks,

Slader23

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Generally, I hate domains that are 2 words with a number in the middle like this, just ugly...but given how some terms like this jump out, regarding blockchain technology...I think simply take offers, see what comes your way (speculative)

Last edited:
•••
Generally, I hate domains that are 2 words with a number in the middle like this, just ugly...but given how some terms like this jump out, regarding blockchain technology...I think simply take offers, see what comes your way (speculative)
Duly noted and thanks for responding!

•••
•••
Hi

i think the domain is one of those prime phrases, that could define the perceived environment for that subject.
now that in itself is kind of a vague statement, but so is web3.

but if clarity is in the content, then the domain could be king.

nice!

i'd ask... you know :)

imo...

•••
•••

Web3Universe(.)COM​

Good domain hold it and wait for good offer's , This is a premium domain IMO:xf.smile:....

•••
•••
It can be related to web3 learning, hold it until you receive a good offer,

•••
Diamond hands son, renew for two years.

Hodl

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back