Domain Empire

domain Soccerano.com - football domain ,one word, appraise please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

famousdomain

Established Member
Impact
.I registered soccerano.com.about a year back .Wanted to get a football related domain and thought that this fits in well . So please let me hear your feedback. Good or bad, I want to hear it all.
Thank You,
Bill

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Worth nothing except for one possible niche use, which I won't go into because I'm tired of giving out business ideas for free.

•••
Worth nothing except for one possible niche use, which I won't go into because I'm tired of giving out business ideas for free.
Then why are you giving out appraisals for free?

•••
Then why are you giving out appraisals for free?

Because my day job doesn't revolve around giving domain appraisals for people looking to sell domains. If it did, I wouldn't be giving them out for free.

Plus there is a difference between telling someone how much what they have might be worth compared to telling them how to turn something nearly worthless into something valuable.

•••
How many sentences would it take to set this person on the right track?

Is there a good chance that if you hold out, this person will become a paying client?

Why are we even members of a community?

•••
•••
I don't have a good idea for this name, Sorry One word domain? Feels little value without his no brainer idea.

FOOTBALLANO.COM is available Goodluck

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back