Dynadot

advice Acquired btcusa.com registered 13yrs before bitcoin back in 1996!

NameSilo
Watch

AK85

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Few days ago i came across an expired auction at namesilo for btcusa.com but what caught my eyes is the registration date which is March 1996 🤯 13 years before bitcoin!

I went to archive.org and checked the website over the time machine & btc in btcusa.com meant ‘behavior tech computer corp’ but we all know what btc means so i said to myself that i had to get it.

The auction went from $20 to about $600 where i was bidding against few people, i was willing to get it even if it got to 4 digit mark.

For the first time I am thinking about turning a domain into a business, hence i listed it for $30k ‘1 btc’ at Dan.com since i am in no hurry to sell.

Anyone got an idea what i should do with btcusa.com?

Thanks in advance & have a great day!
Amr

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats, awesome domain!

List it in all marketplaces possible, like Sedo & Afternic, and put the sales lander with DAN or the new NamePros sales lander which is free.

•••
Congrats, awesome domain!

List it in all marketplaces possible, like Sedo & Afternic, and put the sales lander with DAN or the new NamePros sales lander which is free.
Thanks! listing at various markets is indeed important. could you tell me how to do the namepros lander as i am not aware of it?

•••
Thanks! listing at various markets is indeed important. could you tell me how to do the namepros lander as i am not aware of it?
@Paul I can't find the thread for the np landers while on mobile, it should be in the menu to make it easy for people to find. Mods can you please help @AK85

•••
•••
got it! i appreciate your help! thx!! 🤝

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back