Dynadot

Account balance payment issue

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I bought a domain with Dynadot using my account balance. However, the domain has been caught by another person. I contacted to Dynadot staff and he told me that i can't get refund for this! Which i find it unfair, as i paid for an item which someone else bought!
My overall experience on Dynadot is excellent, but i felt surprised because of that.
@Dynadot

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm sure your issue will be solved because it's posted here in NP. so Dynadot will be forced to give you a refund.

Good luck,
Coolhands

•••
i'm sure your issue will be solved because it's posted here in NP. so Dynadot will be forced to give you a refund.

Good luck,
Coolhands
The first thing when read it was: Come on!
What if the money were on account balance and not from paypal? Money is money. Its common sense. Thank you for your message. It is not for the money only, is mainly because i paid for nothing! And believe me, i hate that.

Last edited:
•••
The first thing when read it was: Come on!
What if the money were on account balance and not from paypal? Money is money. Its common sense. Thank you for your message. It is not for the money only, is mainly because i paid for nothing! And believe me, i hate that.
Yeah I know what you mean, its not cool to get Billed for service/goods You Never Received.

•••
I bought a domain with Dynadot using my account balance. However, the domain has been caught by another person. I contacted to Dynadot staff and he told me that i can't get refund for this! Which i find it unfair, as i paid for an item which someone else bought!
My overall experience on Dynadot is excellent, but i felt surprised because of that.
@Dynadot
Hello there! Can you provide your order number so we can take a look?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back