NameSilo

question Accepted bid on Flippa, need some advise..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I sold one of my domains on Flippa, buyer offered low xxx$ and I accepted it (although i'm still thinking I left money on the table..). Anyhow it's my first sale so I wanted to make it happen already haha.

- I used Flippa Escrow as the escrow service. what are your thoughts? Which escrow service would you recommend for this size of transactions?

- Would it be better if I used Paypal / Escrow.com instead? What are the differences and fees?

I have no clue about this part of domaining so i'll be thankful for any advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flippa Escrow is fine for low $xxx sales imo, paypal for all small sales.

•••
•••
•••
the advantage of using flippa escrow is that u need not worry to pay the success fees, they do deduct it automatically

•••
the advantage of using flippa escrow is that u need not worry to pay the success fees, they do deduct it automatically

I am curious to know why is it benefetial? Paying success fee's complex?

•••
Good luck! Great going......Flippa escrow is good...

•••
Flippa Excrow = no fee - takes 7-10 days to get your money in bank account
PayPal = Fee of 3% per transaction - get your money instantly

•••
If you pay via Paypal then there are double deduction I.e. PayPal fees and success fees... If you receive via escrow.com then also double deduction
Flippa escrow is free but I won't recommend

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back