question About GD closeouts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Mashari

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I want to buy domain from GD closeouts, I will pay for renewal

Is that mean the domain will have same age ?

any feedback will be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
what's difference between expiring and closeout domains?

•••
Expiring are auctions. If not bids by the time it closes, it becomes a Closeout.

Closeout are all BIN price. Starts at $11 and then each day drops $10 -> $9 -> $8 and $5 final.

With both, it's possible the original owner renews or transfers out. If that happens you don't end up with name but get a refund from GoDaddy instead.

•••
Expiring are auctions. If not bids by the time it closes, it becomes a Closeout.

Closeout are all BIN price. Starts at $11 and then each day drops $10 -> $9 -> $8 and $5 final.

With both, it's possible the original owner renews or transfers out. If that happens you don't end up with name but get a refund from GoDaddy instead.

Please if i buy a GD Closeouts at a BIN price lets say $10, is it only the $10 that i will py or will i still pay for the registeration

•••
Please if i buy a GD Closeouts at a BIN price lets say $10, is it only the $10 that i will py or will i still pay for the registeration

$10 + reg fee

use this coupon %35
CJCRMN35

•••
•••
Please how do i get a good domain that i can easily resell

That's what we are ALL trying to figure out every day James ;)

The answer to your question requires years of effort on your part. Read everything you can about domains every day and you will undergo a gradual transformation into a knowledgeable domainer.

•••
Please how do i get a good domain that i can easily resell

You had to be in front of the trends that occurred earlier this year, much harder now. Read up on what may be coming up next? LLNN or NNLL LNLN ....etc , lessor valued extensions, that may grow .info, biz etc. Do your research and learn, don't register trademark domains.

•••
I'm still new in this line and doing research about anything has being my weakness. How do I know what to read when I don't even know what to search for. A guild from you would be really appreciated

•••
Here on NP start reading and you will get all information and latest trends too !!

•••
I want to buy domain from GD closeouts, I will pay for renewal

Is that mean the domain will have same age ?

any feedback will be appreciated.

Yes.

Domains that go through the entire deletion process get their age "reset".

-Omar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back