IT.COM

discuss A world without our police is absolutely crazy. Take a look at this powerful video...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yes, take a breath and consider the alternatives...

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great video. Thanks, Mitch!

•••
•••
This whole revolt is not a solution in my eyes.

A time will come soon when people stand before judges again and they are going to have to really stand for their actions. My guess is that most are people who would be standing before judges anyway but now they have included many others that had bright futures ahead of them.

The old police service in Northern Ireland, South Africa were pretty much disbanded. I think about Serpico.

A change is probably needed.

This madness is not the solution.

•••
I'm sad about how many people have been kicked out onto the streets because of no societal help. Many because some people make huge bonuses to make life that way.

Millions of children living on the streets with their parents.

Here we pay huge taxes. We don't have ghettos.... The ghettos here are caused by 100 scumbags per 10,000 people destroying an area.

They are the problem and being used and motivated by other forces.

•••
•••
I am paying for you all to destroy your neighborhoods, your futures, and I am making a lot of $$$...

Or..

I just paid for all of you to get meaningful educations with scholarships to empower you.

Last edited:
•••
It's a sad 'development' and that term is so wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back