Dynadot

* Blog A unique and never seen before 3-in-1 website for sale at the most reasonable price.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

me_subran

Impact
- The most unique and beautiful 3 in 1 website where you can read, listen to music and chat, all at the same time and within the same page.

- This website is made on two different themes, that is with a bright daytime light and eye soothing night time light, which can be changed just with a single click. So be ready to enter into an encyclopedia of knowledge along with entertainment and knowledge today itself.

I have taken nearly a year to develop this website. But I want to sell it at a very reasonable price as I am in need of money for my examination fees.

Just go to this website once. I promise you have never seen a website like this before.

Please contact me soon. I am ready to sell it immediately today itself.

Also, all transactions will be carried through escrow.com, so there will be no risk of default or fraud from my side.

I will also give you full copyright of a very nice looking and well acclaimed book that is written by me myself which contains beautiful stories of ten motivational people like Walt Disney, Stephen Hawking, Mahatma Gandhi, Elon Musk and J.K. Rowling.

Hi Friends! I am making an offer for a very beautiful one of its kind, 3 in 1 website. Yes, you heard it right! A website where you can read, listen to music and chat, and that too all at the same time and from the same page.

Some of the aspects that makes this website different from the rest are: -

1. This website is made on two different themes: a bright daytime light and eye soothing night time light, which can be changed with just a single click.

2. You can add any music you wish to the list which your visitors can select to listen, making their whole surfing experience very enjoyable,

3. There is a beautiful android design theme, which when clicked will display you every significant event that took place in history in today’s date,

4. The website is divided into three sections: People, World & Culture, and Finance & Stock market. The number of these sections can be increased or decreased based on your requirement. A click on any of them will take you directly to the chosen category. Unlike any other websites, all the articles are located in a single page, which is preloaded immediately. Hence your web visitors have to no longer wait for every article to load.

5. There are twenty-seven original articles, with images, and which are written after very detailed research and are based on actual evidence.

6. There are very well crafted Patreon and social media buttons, which your visitors can use to either donate to you or communicate with you.

7. At the very bottom of the website, there is a feedback form which the visitors can use to send you their feedback.

8. There is a separate section at the bottom of the website for you from where you can do affiliate marketing.

9. There is a chat facility, where people from all over the world can chat with each other at a real time that can make the whole chat experience very wonderful.

As a bonus and a small gift for you, I will also give you full copyright of a very nice looking and well acclaimed book that I have written by myself which contains beautiful stories of ten motivational people like Walt Disney, Stephen Hawking, Mahatma Gandhi, Elon Musk and J.K. Rowling, with beautiful pictures and illustrations.

And more importantly, every transaction will be carried through escrow.com, so there will be no risk of any fraud or default from my side while selling the website.

Please visit this beautiful website once: -
www dot learninggods dot com (Sorry the forum doesn't allow to paste link address)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back