NameSilo

sales A study of the Top Domain Sales for Feb 22nd -28th 2016

Spaceship
Watch

Candace

Broker at Starfire HoldingsTop Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
I’d like to encourage other newbies to study the sales along with me – it aids in our development. If you aren’t studying the sales but would simply like to take a look at the stats, I’ve created a spreadsheet (below) that compares the Sale Prices, Lengths, Type of Domains, Type of Keywords, Search Volume, CPC, Age, Brandability and Venue Sold for the top domains sold during the week of Feb 22nd – Feb 28th, 2016.
Here are some things I took away from this week’s sales:
  1. Age has always been a thing. The average age of the domains sold this week was about 15 years. (excluding C.gl)

Read More Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
btw i don't know why in your chart you put clash and lawn as not brandable.. they have some brandability too imo

•••
I guess I could see it, especially for Clash. How will you brand lawn? Still learning.

Thanks for the comment btw. This is the type of feedback I want to hear because it helps me and others who are still learning.

•••
I guess I could see it, especially for Clash. How will you brand lawn? Still learning.

Thanks for the comment btw. This is the type of feedback I want to hear because it helps me and others who are still learning.
Well, from my sight every generic term 1 word could be a nice brand for a lot of things. In Italy clash Is a famous brand about spray for graffiti makers. Lawn could be good for a gardening related but also something totally different, just think too igloo ;)

•••
Updated
Clash - Brandable
Lawn - Somewhat Brandable ( I somewhat see it).
Really appreciate the help. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back