Dynadot

A question about GD auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I consider to delete all my names from GD auctions. I have them for sale on Afternic.com and i have put Uniregistry landers to them. Will i lose any exposure or i am covered? Also, is it possible to ask GD to put a lead from GD auctions to Uniregistry or Afternic?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I consider to delete all my names from GD auctions. I have them for sale on Afternic.com and i have put Uniregistry landers to them. Will i lose any exposure or i am covered?
I stopped using the auctions for general listing and I rely on afternic. Daddy will find that listing if someone does a search through the daddy system...it just saves time to do it with just one of them and it avoids conflict.

In the event I am ready for a name to be set free, then I use the daddy auction format.

•••
I stopped using the auctions for general listing and I rely on afternic. Daddy will find that listing if someone does a search through the daddy system...it just saves time to do it with just one of them and it avoids conflict.

In the event I am ready for a name to be set free, then I use the daddy auction format.
I agree. I never used it as ''auction''. I have my names there with make an offer but its impossible to get normal invoice after a sale. Also, although a have leads there, no big sales have happened.

•••
And many times it says something like this domain is premium and our system can't accept it, or sth like that.

•••
And many times it says something like this domain is premium and our system can't accept it, or sth like that.
Yes, I've had some responses like that in the past. I've found that my interaction rate/capability is better with afternic as well...probably one of the reasons daddy wanted to acquire them. Let us know what you decide to do. :xf.smile:

•••
I deleted my names from GD for the reasons i mentioned above.

•••
But keep in mind that i know that i sacrifice some leads per year. But now i am ok with it.

•••
I consider to delete all my names from GD auctions. I have them for sale on Afternic.com and i have put Uniregistry landers to them. Will i lose any exposure or i am covered? Also, is it possible to ask GD to put a lead from GD auctions to Uniregistry or Afternic?
Hi @kite26, did you list these domains at GD Auctions yourself, manually? I ask this, because Afternic lists qualifying domains automatically on auctions.godaddy.com as well.

Last edited:
•••
Hi @kite26, did you list these domains at GD Auctions yourself, manually? I ask this, because Afternic lists qualifying domains automatically on auctions.godaddy.com as well.
Yes, I manually was adding each name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back