Dynadot

negotiable A Niche On The Rise: Great Wearable Technology Domain Name Up For Grabs: thewearabletechsite.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jake12293

Impact
thewearabletechsite.com

The wearable technology industry has seen a huge rise in popularity in 2015 and continues to grow way into 2016 with the likes of the Apple watch and the FitBit devices. This coupled with the sudden boom in virtual reality in this year, means the future is looking bright for wearable technology industry all round.

Virtual reality (VR) is a form of wearable technology, and better yet, mainstream gaming is making its transition over to VR, with huge corporations releasing their own VR equipment, such as Sony's 'Playstation VR', the oculus rift, HTC's vive, Google's cardboard & Samsung's Gear VR, all in 2015/2016, means that virtual reality will become as popular as living room games console.

The wearable tech niche is still in its early years which means there is plenty of room to secure a piece of the pie, a very fresh, unsaturated pie might I add. Wether you sell Wearable tech devices, promote them, maybe your just a tech enthusiast, or just someone looking for a great niche, this domain could be yours for the right price. The very fact that the wearable tech industry is connected the already massive gaming industry through virtual reality, means massive exposure and interest for years to come. Don't believe that this industry is taking off? Take a look at the worldwide google trends data for the keywords 'Virtual Reality'.

I bought this domain over a year ago, Im selling it because I quickly realised that I would not have the time or energy to maintain a website, but I think it could be a great asset to someone who would be able to pull it off, there are so many routes you could go down by harnessing the power of this domain/niche. Virtual reality being one of the best options in my opinion: A brand new, exploding market.

*Please no ridiculously low offers, this name has massive potential, so i'm looking for a fair price, please inbox me with your offer or if you would like to discuss anything regarding this domain.

Kind regards
Jake

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back