A New Way To Market Your Domains NameSquad.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
Edited by moderator: Please post in the correct section of the marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what is it exactly, there are no details besides:

"Join the squad to get instant leads for your domain names!"

•••
So what is it exactly, there are no details besides:

"Join the squad to get instant leads for your domain names!"

Thank you for your interest in NameSquad.com!

Right now I am working on building the platform and I need a lot of domain investors to make this work.

I will share more information as the project evolve!

Please follow this thread for further updates :)

•••
So you'll tell us "later" about how it's "instant"? ;)

Anyhow .. I think I speak for everyone in that it's a bit vague .. do you have an eta on when more information will be available? Certainly not saying no .. but not really enough info for me to sign up for now ...

Best of luck in your project either way! :)

•••
•••
So you'll tell us "later" about how it's "instant"? ;)

Anyhow .. I think I speak for everyone in that it's a bit vague .. do you have an eta on when more information will be available? Certainly not saying no .. but not really enough info for me to sign up for now ...

Best of luck in your project either way! :)

Thank you for your comment! Well appreciated :)

Okay I will share a bit more information.

All domain investor in the mailing list will get an instant notification each time I find a verified lead!

I will also reach out to potential buyers in a very creative way.

•••
get a faster server

I appreciate your comment! :)

At the moment I am only using jotform servers to build an investor database.

I plan on using Page.ly. I am open to suggestions!

•••
I appreciate your comment! :)

At the moment I am only using jotform servers to build an investor database.

I plan on using Page.ly. I am open to suggestions!

get google cloud

•••
•••
Signed up, looking forward to it.

Good luck.

•••
•••
You've been planning this for years, can you give us a little more information than an email opt-in?

•••
You've been planning this for years, can you give us a little more information than an email opt-in?

Yes! I am so exited and can't wait to tell you more about it!
I have worked on the idea for years and I am finally ready to build the platform.

I don't want to give too much information right now as I am still writing down and testing some ideas.

The goal of the platform is to help buyers connect with investors. I am also working on a cash reward program for sellers! Even if your name doesn't sell!

I want NameSquad.com to be the ultimate buying and selling domain name experience.

Thank you for your interest!

•••
I just signed up.

When will I get more info?

•••
Hi,

First off, congrats on getting your idea off the ground. I applaud any venture where the person(s) are passionate about. But passion and success don't always go hand in hand.

I would like to see you open up a bit and give us transparency as to what your goals are with this project. Many like this are easy come, easy go. Big promises, little reward. If it's for free, what's in it for you? You want investors to sign up, better let us in on why. I'm sure you've got plans, and sure you mean well for the people signing up, but really so far all I see is "Hey - give me your email and I'll hook you up with potential buyers."

It really sounds interesting, I like anything with a creative aspect, but where is it?

•••
Hi NamePros!
Today I want to invite you to join my new business NameSquad.com

It is not an a small project that will be forgotten. It is a huge dream and a passion.

I have been thinking and working on this idea for years.

NameSquad.com will be the best way to market your domain names to the world and it will be FREE!

Don't worry It is not another boring brandable marketplace.

I don't want to share to much information right now. However, I guaranteed you that it is a completely new, fresh and exiting idea.

To make this dream come true, I need creative domain investors!

Visit NameSquad.com to get started!

Feel free to P.M me or post your questions below :)

I look forward to work with you!

Regards,
Xavier

Good luck Buddy! sounds promising from your enthusiasm. reminds me of someone. can't put my finger on it. wait..... ME!!!!!!! lol

•••
I signed up

looking forward to hearing more in the future.

•••
Hi,

First off, congrats on getting your idea off the ground. I applaud any venture where the person(s) are passionate about. But passion and success don't always go hand in hand.

I would like to see you open up a bit and give us transparency as to what your goals are with this project. Many like this are easy come, easy go. Big promises, little reward. If it's for free, what's in it for you? You want investors to sign up, better let us in on why. I'm sure you've got plans, and sure you mean well for the people signing up, but really so far all I see is "Hey - give me your email and I'll hook you up with potential buyers."

It really sounds interesting, I like anything with a creative aspect, but where is it?

Hi, I really like your comment :)

I completely understand your concern and I assure you that this is not an idea that I will 'drop'. After years of working on the idea, I have finally purchased a domain name at end user price. I am a creative person and domain investing is more than a passion. It is a big part of what I am.

I want to build something that I can be proud of. Something that I am passionate about. NameSquad.com is exactly it.

I also love helping people. A lot of you know me well for this. I am always there to help with your investing strategies. I might not be the biggest guy here but I have a big heart and I want everyone to succeed in this industry.

NameSquad.com is what I need to succeed in life.

This is more than an idea, it is my passion!

Last edited:
•••
Good luck Buddy! sounds promising from your enthusiasm. reminds me of someone. can't put my finger on it. wait..... ME!!!!!!! lol

Thank you for your kind words!

•••
I signed up

looking forward to hearing more in the future.

Thank you for signing up!

I look forward to work with you!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back