domains A lot of quality .co domain names auctioned at GoDaddy the past 3 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
GoDaddy has had a flurry of quality .co domain names expire over the last three days. A lot of these domains seem to have expired at 123-Reg and UK2 Group. Kate.co is the highest close at $8,400, 21 .co domain names have closed at four figures. These may still have time to renew. Each registrar […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it me or have auction prices jumped WAY up for .co? Floor price for a Western Premium 3L .co is now $700.

•••
Is it me or have auction prices jumped WAY up for .co? Floor price for a Western Premium 3L .co is now $700.
That started after the Hae.com and eth.co sale by Richard.
He is bidding and then then a couple other folks trying to outbid him. Crazy..

I am lucky to have snagged a few before those sales became public at 200-300 range...

•••
I really thought parcel.co and user.co would go for more...

Last edited:
•••
“quality .co” is an oxymoron.

.com or go home.

Samer

•••
I tried to buy some LLL.co today at Dynadot. Knowing how hot 3L.co are at the moment, I bid 2x what I normally would.

Today I bid:
$921 for bap.co
$711 for ocn.co
$1035 for nep.co

10 minutes later, I was outbid for all of them LOL

Last edited:
•••
I tried to buy some LLL.co today at Dynadot. Knowing how hot 3L.co are at the moment, I bid 2x what I normally would.

Today I bid:
$921 for bap.co
$711 for ocn.co
$1035 for nep.co

10 minutes later, I was outbid for all of them LOL
I got one for 105 the other day.. Was pleasantly surprised... didn't even reach half my proxy. Earth is healing

•••
i have just let a

2 keyword .co

expire which is a tech concept etc but i have too many tech concepts and the exact match domains for them in two keyword .coms etc

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back