Dynadot

A Little Intro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GypsyButterfly

Established Member
Impact
Hi, everyone. I just joined today. I'm new to the domain business. I currently have 12 for sale. I wish I had gotten into this sooner, but, I'm doing it now & anticipate much success. A little about me. I'm married to my best friend. He & I have been together, going on, 20 years. I'm a step mom to two adults--42 & 35. We've fostered briefly & hope to again, perhaps, adopting. We have one kitty. I volunteer with the kitties at the local shelter. We're in NorCal. I'm an avid reader, film buff, enjoy watching sports & keep up with current events. To name a few interests. I look forward to learning more about domains & making new friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Gypsy,

Welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us here. While new in this domain world, it's always great to learn more about domaining by reading and reading a lot. Acquiring as much knowledge as possible will provide a stronger defense against failure and will shape you in the long run to make you a better domainer. Good luck and wish you success in this journey.

Hi, 4. I am an avid reader, in general. Though, with things like this, part of it for me is, hands on, learn as I go, trial & error. I realize that everyone will have a different experience with this. I'm just wondering if it's possible to make decent earnings with this. I don't mean, 10k+ a month. It would be nice, of course. To be able to cover monthly expenses & a little extra. That's all I'm looking for. Admittedly, if it could help put funds toward us purchasing a home, that would be great.

•••
Welcome to NP and I hope you do well! Animal lovers rule! (my friend is a stray dog that found me...thank goodness!)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @GypsyButterfly

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Thanks, Deez. I do see this as an adventure. Including, a decent one, profitability wise.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back