NameSilo

A Little Intro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GypsyButterfly

Established Member
Impact
Hi, everyone. I just joined today. I'm new to the domain business. I currently have 12 for sale. I wish I had gotten into this sooner, but, I'm doing it now & anticipate much success. A little about me. I'm married to my best friend. He & I have been together, going on, 20 years. I'm a step mom to two adults--42 & 35. We've fostered briefly & hope to again, perhaps, adopting. We have one kitty. I volunteer with the kitties at the local shelter. We're in NorCal. I'm an avid reader, film buff, enjoy watching sports & keep up with current events. To name a few interests. I look forward to learning more about domains & making new friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey @GypsyButterfly

Welcome to NamePros!! best forum to learn domaining, I wish you every success in your domaining activities, good luck

•••
Yes, welcome to the NP family! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey @GypsyButterfly

Welcome to NamePros!! best forum to learn domaining, I wish you every success in your domaining activities, good luck

Thanks, I appreciate that. I go by Gypsy. That's what people shorten it to. Should I refer to you as, TLD, Boss or TB? :) I do have a question. I was looking at the Make an Offer sub forum. I checked a few of the threads & no one mentioned which site their domains are listed with. I'm with Sedo. I have four parked, four waiting for initial offer so they can go into auction & four buy now. I was going to post all of those under the appropriate categories. I was wondering if we're allowed to say the site name or only in pm's. Thanks.

•••
Welcome to NamePros! What a little detailed intro ;)

•••
Glad to have you here, welcome to NP! (y)

•••
TB is fine :xf.grin:

Just checked the marketplace faq => https://www.namepros.com/threads/marketplace-faq.848731/

e. What is all the specifically required information in an auction thread?
i. Domain - List full domain name.
ii. Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.

f. What is the purpose of listing both the registration date and registrar?
i. Providing the registration date allows other domain investors to find aged domains fairly easily. Note that only the domain's expiry is required, not its registration date. Having the domain registrar allows members to setup an account at that registrar before or after taking part in the auction to speed transactions up.

According to the above statements:
Yes, you are allowed to specify the registrar, actually it is encouraged as it is vital information for potential buyers

For example, see this thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/many-domains-for-sale-ocvp-com-dozens-more.1005462/

Agree, some of the threads do not indicate the registrar, hadn't noticed it until now, thanks for pointing it out :)

•••
•••
Some of the threads do not indicate the registrar, hadn't noticed it until now, thanks for pointing it out :)

This should be a mandatory requirement when submitting new listings.

•••
Welcome to NamePros! What a little detailed intro ;)

Thanks, Diogo. I like to post an intro wherever I join. Even at places that are more related to business. Keep things on friendly terms, you see :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks, TB. Each place has it's own rules. Most are about how to treat other members. With business forums there are some additional ones. I will post my domains & hope I do everything correctly.

•••
•••
Hey @GypsyButterfly ..I live in NorCan (Northern Canada) and
briguy-welcome-(MyWay2Fortune.info).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back