NameSilo

debate A Little Change in Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Suraj Soni

Established Member
Impact
Hi

After many days i was checking flippa and i notice that they have made a little change for the No Reserve Auction. First i thought its a good change but later i was not impress with their decision.

They have changed the color of starting price as green similar like reserve met auction. What i really did't like is when you will click on the reserve met filter you will also see these domains and many of them have starting bid in $xxx and $xxxx range, its saturating the reserve met section which was one of the key place to get more exposure and that is why most of the dominers list their domain at $1

This is just a starting and in the later days most of the people will list their domain at no reserve price with starting price at $xxx range so it will be highly saturated.

We had already discuss about the no reserve filter earlier on this forum and Kevin @FlippaDomains was impressed with the idea but i never thought he will merge the No Reserve auction in the Reserve Met Filter.

The advice was given to him by a fellow forum member was to create a separate filter for no reserve auction.

Maybe its just me who did't like the idea of merging no reserve listings to reserve met filter and you might like their new changes but i would like to hear your opinion too.

Your Thoughts Please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With the updated search filter, you can now set your price range when you search by reserve met.

•••
Maybe it can be changed to just show reserve met with Bids, and also have it show $1 no reserves. That should filter out the crazy starting price "no reserve" listings.

•••
All good ideas. We're monitoring this to see how best to improve on it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back