Dynadot

discuss A .Horse domain spotted!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I was surprised to see a .horse domain being used by a newly funded startup. Take a look at the list, about half way down.

http://dngeek.com/2017/07/muso-com-pray-com-fashiontrade-com/

Equilab.horse raised over 400k in funding. Thought it was interesting.

Being that the company has developed software for tracking I'm a little surprised they didn't possibly use .io or something.

P.S. I don't have any .horse domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They should have bought and regged all the alternatives. From the investors perspective this should be done at the beginning of the project! They will loose a lot of traffic after the alternatives will be regged by others.
I agree (although just one domain can indeed be enough for branding) but obviously their focus lays more on 'registering' horses (I think hat's about what their app does) than on registering domains so they don't have this viewww

Last edited:
•••
They should have bought and regged all the alternatives. From the investors perspective this should be done at the beginning of the project! They will loose a lot of traffic after the alternatives will be regged by others.
You might be correct, but they may know what they are doing. Maybe they are so horse enthusiastic that they arent the most business minded?

•••
Was it spotted riding off into the sunset? (Along with 2/3 of other ngTLDs .. lol)

•••
•••
I....
http://dngeek.com/2017/07/muso-com-pray-com-fashiontrade-com/

Equilab.horse raised over 400k in funding. Thought it was interesting.

Being that the company has developed software for tracking I'm a little surprised they didn't possibly use .io or something.

P.S. I don't have any .horse domains.

The product they provide is actually exercise tracking software for horses. Kind of like a FitBit for Equestrians. Great tool for trainers of race horses.

•••
Me too. Exactly the same sentiment. It is odd. Change just one letter and it would be House.
Spotted.horse is an actual website. They sell and breed Appaloosa horses of fine pedigree.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back