Dynadot

A free site to monitor expiring 4 Letter Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kevinkassimo

Impact
Hi. Recently I got interested in domain names and just joined this forum days ago. (complete newbie)

I am interested in short domain names, yet I found most sites does not provide sufficient data or up-to-date tracking (and sites like Char4 seems hiding some info). Thus I decided to write the tool myself. (also a newbie programmer)

The tools would be used to manually crawl all possible 4 letter combinations for .com and find all expiring (redemption/deleting) domains. I would update the database as soon as a crawl is complete.

Here is the site: [4chars.com] (well it seems there is some restriction over posting links?)

(In case DNS is not correctly updated (if true, you would see something like NameSilo Parking), you can directly visit ip address 185.101.98.214)

Currently it only shows expiring (redemption period / pending delete) 4 letter domains, yet the tool I wrote could also be used for domains with numbers and hyphens, probably longer domains, or other TLDs. You could email me by [admin AT 4chars dot com] (same link restriction problem), and I would perform a customized search (I would like to help, no charge).

If you have any suggestions PLZ tell me!

(Also, I found something VERY interesting about Valuate.com domain value estimator. If you want to get some [technical] tips you can also email me).

BTW, I would like to know if there is any other good tools for catching short domains, and possibly some good site for backordering domains (I only know for .io, park.io is a good one, but not other TLDs). Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back