IT.COM

A few questions...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
my first question is about domain back-ordering........i was looking into domainsbot but they seem a little expensive. 60 something bucks for each domain backordered. which domain backorder services do you guys use? Also.....when it comes time to renew some of my domains it is going to be expensive. where can i transfer my domains for renewal that is cheap and easy process? Your help is appreciated....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Question #1: Namewinner.

Question #2: Enom.

Certainly not limited to those suggestions, however.
Good Luck with your searches. :)

•••
Enom looks good. But namewinner........i don't know about the auction thing........by the time some domains are bidded up would'nt they cost a fortune anyway?

•••
Originally posted by hestheman
Enom looks good. But namewinner........i don't know about the auction thing........by the time some domains are bidded up would'nt they cost a fortune anyway?

I agree that the bidding over there lately has looked kind of "funky", IMHO. Guess it depends on the domain name, and how badly you really want it. Complement with a Snap ($69), and give it whirl.
Best of Luck.

•••
•••
Originally posted by hestheman
Thank ya.....

Have a great day, Hestheman. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back