NameSilo

domain A few .be names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordyn

Established Member
Impact
4
Sorry to give yall more .be names to appraise, but I was really curious to know what yall thought.:)


image-host.be

free-web-hosting.be

ewebhost.be

(Would like to develop these 3 but not completely sure on how to do the whole hosting thing)

jlk.be

christiansite.be

christian-forum.be

(Plan on developing these. And "christiansite.be" is currently forwarded to a (terribly designed) site and all the content just needs to be moved to the domain and redesigned)

itmight.be

itmightnot.be

imgoing2.be

(Just fun names I got, not sure what Im going to do with these and I really dont expect them to have much value if any at all)

chrisitan-forum.be (btw, this is chrisITan-forum.be, not christian-forum.be, I, unfortunately, cant type worth crap (obviously)

(An accidental typo)

music-downloads.be

Any and all appraisals are welcome and appreciated.:)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Between $0 - $0.50 for each right now.
 
0
•••
Okey, thanks for the appraisal!
 
0
•••
I don't see too much value in these right now. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks, fish, for the appraisal and good luck wishes!:) Do you guys think that any of them might go up in value later on, providing the .be ending ends up doing well?
 
0
•••
I didnt jump on this .be bandwagon but if I did I dont think I would have regged these, none are like top keywords, some have the "-" or "e" thus I cant see them as holding any value, were there no more good one worders avail. to reg?
 
0
•••
I really have no clue to tell you the truth. Im still pretty new to the whole domain thing and Im not really sure whats good and what isnt. I just picked some things that I liked/wanted or sounded good to me. Oh well though, Ill learn whats good and what isnt eventually (and if youd like to kinda give me an idea, feel free to ;):p)

Oh and I realized something, I dont actually have christian-forum.be, I have chrisitan-forum.be.:( Gosh I hate typing!
 
0
•••
Dont worry about it AJ, I've been playing this Domain Game for like 3 years and I'm still trying to break my bad reg habits lol
 
0
•••
Yeah... good luck to you with that!:) It would be great if I could break that habit too, but with my luck I probably wont lol.:p

And, I hate to ask, but would you be kind enough to please give me an example of a better keyword than the ones I have?:)

And also, for anyone that registered domains with Nucleus.be, do any of you see an option to be able to push a domain to another account?

And one last thing, would 3 or 4 character .info's be worth much? (depending on what characters I got, of course)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ is a good place to see if a word/term is popular. A popular word/term to me is one heard and said on a daily basis, like " games " " music " " movies " etc... you get the picture.

As far as .info names go I havnt really played with them much, but if they mean something they should hold some value.
 
0
•••
No value at NP at the moment. After January - maybe.
 
0
•••
Tippy said:
http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ is a good place to see if a word/term is popular. A popular word/term to me is one heard and said on a daily basis, like " games " " music " " movies " etc... you get the picture.

As far as .info names go I havnt really played with them much, but if they mean something they should hold some value.

Cool! Thanks a lot, Tippy! I really appreciate all of your help!:)

And I think I answered my question with the .info thing. Seeing as Ive found a lot left, thats probably a no. But I did just put in some random characters, so Ill check to see if I can find something any better.:)

wasistdas said:
No value at NP at the moment. After January - maybe.

Ok, pretty much what I figured (and have been told lol). Thanks!:)
 
0
•••
Ok, got 2 more (and may get 1 or 2 more, dont know yet).:) I actually got christian-forum.be this time, as well as music-downloads.be (which Im hoping will be a little better than the other ones even though it does have a "-").:)
 
0
•••
Tippy said:
I didnt jump on this .be bandwagon but if I did I dont think I would have regged these, none are like top keywords, some have the "-" or "e" thus I cant see them as holding any value, were there no more good one worders avail. to reg?

Yes, l agree with Mike here.

Avoid the hyphenated or prefixed names. They're a waste of a registration in any extension except .com
 
0
•••
Soon every .be domain name on the planet will be like a .tk domain name and make your website look really cheap. I won't be registereing free .be domain names myself. Priceless.
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Yes, l agree with Mike here.

Avoid the hyphenated or prefixed names. They're a waste of a registration in any extension except .com

I agree too, but the only bad thing is that most good domains like that are taken, so if we really want those words, we have to take the crappier versions.:(

JoshHendo said:
Soon every .be domain name on the planet will be like a .tk domain name and make your website look really cheap. I won't be registereing free .be domain names myself. Priceless.

Yeah most likely thatll be the case. But still, itll be a little better as the .be's wont just be a redirect.:)

And thanks RJ, Josh, and others for your input!:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Agreed with most others ... You could have found some better SEO keywords to register over these IMO ..... 0$ without any real development work
 
0
•••
Yeah... aint really nothing I can do now though. But anyways... I plan on developing the majority of them. Thanks for your input!:)

And I got a few more (most likely crap domains, but hey, thats quite obviously my style, registering the crap names) today , BibleCollege.be and Pomeranians.be, both of which I plan on developing (if I can figure out how to change the stinking nameservers).

And what are y'all's opinion on tennis-talk.com (which is developed)?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back