Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MetaverseBranding

Top Member
Impact
VR9D (com)
9DVirtualReality (com)

VR9D should get you a very good pay day :D

9D is going to make it's way into cinemas, obviously simulators and they are working on haptic technology for tv's, 9D TV.

I have:

9D TVs.com
9D Simulators.com

And a few other keyword domains. But you have done very well indeed to get both those names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Now that the 9d hype apparently began, I see 9DLab and 9DSolution are still expired and not picked up. Dont know if any of you are interested.

•••
Beware go far with 9d reg, I think it has a limited tour.

•••
Beware go far with 9d reg, I think it has a limited tour.

Yes, it's probably going to be a limited niche with very few keywords that will be applicable.

Be very thoughtful what you are registering. I kept my names around the cinema, simulator, tv niche.

Only one outside this was 9D Haptics.com

•••
For those investing in "9D" I have a question.
Who specifically is going to have the need/want for a name that currently has only one trademark that is specific to Ad serving software, and is part of a 'PRODUCT NAME' of one company ?

I ask the question and want you to think of me as a end user that does haptic feedback for vr display's.

Sell me on the use of your name that might not bring me legal hassles in the future and keep my own brand and/or products separated from everyone else so that I am not easily confused with someone else.
I do want to hear your sales pitch.

•••
Well I do agree with dommy and mario that this may be a very limited niche, and I will not be getting anymore 9D names. The reason I regged sense9D is that it sounds good for a framework and feedback system, and Cube too for obvious reasons.

I feel these sound brandable and that is the only reason, but as I say, no more 9D for me.

•••
For those investing in "9D" I have a question.
Who specifically is going to have the need/want for a name that currently has only one trademark that is specific to Ad serving software, and is part of a 'PRODUCT NAME' of one company ?

I ask the question and want you to think of me as a end user that does haptic feedback for vr display's.

Sell me on the use of your name that might not bring me legal hassles in the future and keep my own brand and/or products separated from everyone else so that I am not easily confused with someone else.
I do want to hear your sales pitch.

I am a little confused by your question VRDommy.

9D is a future tech that will see 9D cinemas, simulators rolled out.

Funding as been put in place to develope 9D TV technology.

Obviously they are calling these 9D Cinemas, 9D Simulators, 9D Tv's.

It's a future tech no different than 3D, why would a cinema franchise for example looking to buy 9dCinemas.com be worried about legal issues surrounding a tech that's already in motion?

I obviously have over looked something massively, I am a newbie so would really apprecite your input to my above view?

Gary.

Last edited:
•••
Now that the 9d hype apparently began, I see 9DLab and 9DSolution are still expired and not picked up. Dont know if any of you are interested.

Thank you :!:

•••
I am a little confused by your question VRDommy.

9D is a future tech that will see 9D cinemas, simulators rolled out.

Funding as been put in place to develope 9D TV technology.

Obviously they are calling these 9D Cinemas, 9D Simulators, 9D Tv's.

It's a future tech no different than 3D, why would a cinema franchise for example looking to buy 9dCinemas.com be worried about legal issues surrounding a tech that's already in motion?

I obviously have over looked something massively, I am a newbie so would really apprecite your input to my above view?

Gary.

i think 9d's biggest commercial potential is in 9D televsion-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...und-smell-touch-five-tastes-toy-emotions.html

•••
What happened to 5,6,7 and 8? Heard 4d mentioned but none of these. Now we are on 9d.

•••
What happened to 5,6,7 and 8? Heard 4d mentioned but none of these. Now we are on 9d.

3D relies on the vision aspect. In the 9D TV tecnology they are trying to stimulate vision, sound, touch, smell & five tastes.

Not 100% sure why the 9D simulators & Action Cinemas have commercially jumped as far as 9D.

It happens in other techs as well though. We start off with 4k tv's and before you know it they jump straight to 8k etc etc...

•••
Some boffins in a lab thinking what are we going to name this new invention of ours.... .

•••
•••
Back