Dynadot

showcase Haptic Technology Domain Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Winfluence

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hey guys! I searched for a haptic technology showcase thread and didn't see one (hope I'm not going blind lol).

As some of you already know, haptics will be one of the core technologies to move the VR industry forward. Haptics are so important to the success of VR, because we will need ways to interact physically with what we see.

It's worth also noting that haptics is also an independent industry with it's own applications beyond VR and AR.

If you have domains that are related to Haptic / Tactile technologies but they don't contain those actual words "haptic" or "tactile", feel free to share them anyway. For example, I have ImmersiveGlove(s) dot com. This is obviously a haptic / tactile related domain even though it doesn't contain the words.

For more information about haptics technology visit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haptic_technology
https://www.google.fi/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=haptic

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
haptic.host.png

•••
HapticFootwear .com

HapticSocks .com

HapticUX .com

ExoHaptics .com

•••
•••
Some of mine:
iHaptic.com
GoHaptics.com
iImmerse.com (i.e. iimmerse)
eBodysuit.com
iBodysuit.com
iHyperReality.com

•••
just one:

Haptic Site
(king)

•••
•••
After FB/Meta news of a long term plan for developing haptic technology, I regged:

HapticKits.com
HapticToolkit.com
HapticTool.com
HapticSDK.com
TactileKits.com
TactileSDK.com
TactileAPI.com

Just for you, HapticToolkits.com & TactileToolkit.com are available. Feel free to reg them and let's swim in this $$ together :xf.love:

Haptic full body technology like the TeslaSuit is the going to be the next phase of connecting with the metaverse. Good luck..

•••
After FB/Meta news of a long term plan for developing haptic technology, I regged:

HapticKits.com
HapticToolkit.com
HapticTool.com
HapticSDK.com
TactileKits.com
TactileSDK.com
TactileAPI.com

Just for you, HapticToolkits.com & TactileToolkit.com are available. Feel free to reg them and let's swim in this $$ together :xf.love:

Haptic full body technology like the TeslaSuit is the going to be the next phase of connecting with the metaverse. Good luck..
Registered HapticX and its variations, all in .com a few years back. The haptic thread here is inactive at the moment, maybe because the hype didn't happen when some people expected it to happen.

But some tech aren't quite standalone. They need some other tech to happen to bring about a need for supporting technologies just like how the metaverse will bring about a new need for haptics, avatars, nfts etc.

I had to reprice all the names I have in my portfolio that I felt would find uses in the metaverse (both meta and non-meta keywords) when the first set of sales happened some months back. I like the names I have in this space, though they are very few.

•••

HapticKits.com
HapticToolkit.com
HapticTool.com
HapticSDK.com
TactileKits.com
TactileSDK.com
TactileAPI.com

Interesting niche as well. Dropped a pretty good haptic name, but have Tactily.com still.

•••
Whether or not haptic domains have a good future, I hope the technology does- it really excites me because of the possibility of enjoying it WITHOUT wearing it, lol! I really don't enjoy weighing down my body with techy appendages.

I have a couple relatable domains in this niche, here's one in dot-one:

Haptic

•••
I'm not sure if or when it might take off but I've had this one for a couple of years.

hapticpay

•••
Saw some videos of Zuck about this whole tech around Haptic tech in the Metaverse, so also regged -

HapticControls.com
HapticGesture.com
HapticGame.net

I think I'm out of control!!

•••
•••
Screenshot_20211122-162125~2.png

I've got these all in dot Com.
Needs help pricing em up. Thank you for any feedbacks in advance! :)
Metaptic and Metahapt : a combination of the words Meta and Haptic.
Meta Haptic Vest : something like the Haptic vest worn in ready player one.
Thx and have a nice week!

•••
•••
HapticInteractive // com
UltraHaptics // xyz

•••
I-haptic.com
Immervy.com

Last edited:
•••
Haptics.App
Haptic.Club
Haptics.Club
HapticsClub.com
HapticsTech.com
HapticsTek.com
HapticsHub.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back