NameSilo

guide 8N .com premium numbers are getting registered very fast

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
Thought to share few domains which are still available in Godaddy.

13333883.COM
13333881.COM
13333838.COM
13333833.COM
13333831.COM
13333818.COM
13333813.COM
13333811.COM
13333188.COM
13333183.COM
13333181.COM
13333138.COM
13333118.COM

If i find any more domains i will be posting here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well i have one of the best 8N's on auction here but no interest as yet though

•••
Well i have one of the best 8N's on auction here but no interest as yet though

That is a gigantic matter of opinion. I wouldn't even really call it good, but you call it one of the best. ;)

•••
Well when it comes to longer numerics patterns are the go, mine is an ascending doubles pattern, yes I do call it one of the best. It's not always about triple 8's imo

•••
22446688 would be one of the best. 0246 is just not natural and is "stretching" what best is.

•••
Good luck with your sales

•••
Yes, it's a good pattern!

$300+ IMO but the market is quite.
Hi,
I have 30002000.com
What is the value of this domain name?

•••
•••
Have you guys noticed a spike in 8N .com - A friend of mine who just got back from China (he is NOT a domainer) but he was chatting to an American dude who has been staying Shanghai for the past 2 years now and somehow the topic of domain names came up (whilst my friend is not a domainer, he is tech and web savy) The American dude told my friend to grab 8N .com domains because the price is due to shoot up mid 2016 to late 2016 ... it's sketchy and not a very reliable source so just check to see if anyone here might have heard a similar story.

•••
A little hard to see a spike in anything beyond 5N imo

•••
Have you guys noticed a spike in 8N .com - A friend of mine who just got back from China (he is NOT a domainer) but he was chatting to an American dude who has been staying Shanghai for the past 2 years now and somehow the topic of domain names came up (whilst my friend is not a domainer, he is tech and web savy) The American dude told my friend to grab 8N .com domains because the price is due to shoot up mid 2016 to late 2016 ... it's sketchy and not a very reliable source so just check to see if anyone here might have heard a similar story.
There will be many drops late 2016 so the spike may just be gaining what's dropping ?

•••
I would say it takes a market event.

And wouldn't ya know it... BRexit comes along and surprises sorta everyone.

•••
8N domains with 100,000,000 possible combinations, let's get realistic here?

•••
Numbers with very good pattern will always have some value.
Random ones will be useless no point of registering them.

•••
8N domains with 100,000,000 possible combinations, let's get realistic here?

Realistic - This is a very ambiguous term, your reality is based on your own experiences, knowledge and perception of the world. My reality is based on my own experiences, knowledge and perception of the world. My reality might seem very unrealistic to you and your reality might seem very unrealistic to me. So suggesting that "we get realistic" is essentially a very unrealistic approach :)

•••
I am keeping a 9N over a 6N ..... because of the pattern

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back