◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

89Drone.com

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

• Registrar: DirectNIC
  • Extension: .Com
  • Expires: January 2018
  • Category: Drone Industry
  • Features: Memorable, Brandable, Attractive, Marketable
  • Domain Push: This domain name will be pushed to the buyer's DirectNIC account immediately after purchase or auction ends.
  • Details: This Domain is good for an interactive tech STARTUP based in the Drone Industry, most especially in China since the Chinese love numerical-alpha domains. 89Drone.com is fantastic in the sense that 89 is a very cool number in the Chinese numbering system and Drone is a hot niche in the tech Industry which has been selling and has a very high demand. Also, this name is a highly brandable name which can be used easily by any company in the Drone Industry.
  • Note: 88Drone.com sold here on Flippa just few days ago at $1600. And don't forget that the number 89 is highly sort after, just immediately after the number 88.
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

Auction Terms

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

• Listings will be run on a first come, first serve basis.
  • All inbound offers will be considered and listing can be sold at any given time.
  • All payments shall go through Escrow and the buyer is responsible for the Escrow fees.
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

Questions or Concerns?

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
Have a question? A Buy It Now Offer? Please Message me!

I have other amazing domain names, feel free to check my other listings and also if you want to stay updated on all of my listings, make sure you click the WATCH SELLER button at the top right of your screen.

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL OF MY FLIPPA LISTINGS

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅Ⓩ▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back