Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

YueDai

Established Member
Impact
My good friend V commissioned me to sell this domain name to the world

8 is the most popular digital sector in China. Another good friend of mine, Q, who owns 8.cn, turned down a $5 million offer five years ago. Another friend, S, sold 88.cn for $1.17 million in 2015.

In China, when you buy a phone number, you end up with 8,2,8,3,8,4,8,5,8... Eight, eight, nine, all the different prices, more eight, more expensive.

In large cities in China, you need to buy an 8888 ending number for $10,000, $30,000-50,000 for an 8888 license plate, or at least $100,000 for an 8888 license plate in Beijing and Shanghai.

Actually, this resource is not very scarce, but it is very expensive, after all, the number of mobile phones in China has exceeded 1 billion users. My mobile phone number is 1868 ** 88888, our company's phone number is 87588888, haha.

If you have a very powerful customer who can pay bitcoin, then you can help my broker 8888.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know Prince A in Africa who has tons of money to invest if a good opportunity is available.

In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't emailed you already !?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back