Dynadot

88 domains 4sale, 5.com, 83.info, facepattern.com, namepattern.com, surplustrade.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow domainers,

Here I have a list of domains to sell, you can find them at Sedo and Afternic (I parked them at Afternic).
These domains are dear to me, they have been hand picked and I wanted to develop them, but I got hired
for a long term Job in Middle East, so I may not have time to develop them...

Im a Linux Geek and like awsome cutting edge stuff so I wanted to run an app and blog network about each
topic on each domain. These domains have been chosen in a way that they have max SERPs and keyword value
in those respective fields.

If you are interested in any of these, please let me know. I am looking for a price of 250$ above for each
some of them can't be had for less than 1337$ (adventure sports), but I do make exceptions. I do accept paypal
and direct payment to my account via credit card thru payoneer. Escrow service of sedo may be used if needed.

.COM names were selected to sound good and elite and .info domains were selected cos they are authorative by
nature and people seem to trust .info names if there is good content on it... the .info domains were chosen
for various cool topics that are of great interest to each particular niche.

.COM Names which sound good

betacola.com - eNom/Google - Transfer may take time... beta = new/cutting edge, cola = addictive

The following are registred @ 1&1 (easy transfer)

namemycup.com - ideal for apps or sites which sell custom cups with names printed (you get a high margin fro cups)
facepattern.com - ideal for apps such as social networking or facerecognition companies
namepattern.com - ideal for domain speculators or baby name sites
blogpattern.com - ideal for blog networks (this was supposed to be my blog network main site)

.info names about various topics

All .info name registered via Godaddy popular registrar (easy transfer)

eCommerce and Finance

opensale.info - ideal for wholesale sites
surplustrade.info - ideal for surplus sale sites
fortunehunt.info - ideal for financial information / treasure hunters
visaplastic.info - ideal for information about credit cards and debit cards
prepaidplastic.info - ideal for information about credit cards and debit cards
mastercardplastic.info - ideal for information about credit cards and debit cards
virtualprepaid.info - ideal for information about credit cards and debit cards
stealdeal.info - ideal for deal and coupon sites
poortorich.info - ideal for money making tips
fundtransfer.info - ideal for providing information about online payments and fund transfer
domainspeculation.info - Obviously ideal for domain name brokers / speculators / domaineers
costpermille.info - Obviously ideal for online advertising revenue information
nfcwallet.info - NFC wallets and mobile wallets is going to be one of top 6 trends of 2011
kickstarting.info - ideal for information regarding crowd funding and startups

Technology

blackhatter.info - ideal for internet security and hacking information
serverprobe.info - ideal for web hosting and vps information
nerdstuff.info - ideal for information about high tech nerdy stuff
opensourced.info - ideal for information about opensource or recently opensourced software and hardware
cellulartech.info - ideal for information regarding mobile phones and accessories
computenode.info - ideal for information regarding computers and hardware
applemacs.info - ideal for information about apple macs
networkprobe.info - ideal for information about vpn and broadband providers
asiangadgets.info - ideal for information about chinese and asian cheap and cool gadgets
selfhack.info - ideal for information about hacking one self or life hacking
androidnetbook.info - android netbooks are going to be a good trend this year
samsungtab.info - tablets from samsung are going to be a hit
socialphoto.info - ideal photo sharing site review which is a trend these days
streamingcloud.info - streaming cloud and cloud computing is going mainstream this year
chromenetbook.info - chrome netbooks have started to ship and this is going to be a trend
graphitekindle.info - ideal for information about the good old kindle
barnesandnoblenook.info - ideal for information the nook ebook reader
nookcolour.info - ideal for information ebook color reader
sonyreadertouch.info - ideal for information sony ebook reader touch version
kindlecolor.info - ideal for information about the upcoming kindle color or hacked nook color to read kindle books
macbookairs.info - good for information about mac book airs
macbookpros.info - ideal for information mac book pros
techresponse.info - ideal for aggregation of top tech blog news

Transportation

continuoustrack.info - tanks and bulldozers run on continuous tracks
treadpattern.info - good for information about car tiers or cars
powerbiker.info - ideal for information about motor bikes
turboshaft.info - ideal for information about jet engines / aircraft or homebrew jet engines
steelhull.info - ideal for information ships
thrustvector.info - ideal for information about rockets and thrust vector jet engines/aircraft like sukhoi fighter jet
underseaboat.info - another name for submarine or U-boot in german
hoverdrive.info - ideal for information about hovercrafts and hovercraft services
roadtrain.info - ideal for information about huge trucks and also road trains of australia
tailrotor.info - ideal for information about helicopters and rotorcraft
steeltrain.info - ideal for information about locomotives and anything on tracks such as Maglev
spaceorbit.info - ideal for information about satellites and planets
spaceradar.info - ideal for information about space debris and deep space exploration
deepmarine.info - ideal for information deep sea exploration
extrememachines.info - ideal for information about extreme huge and powerful machines and equipment

Entertainment and Education

stronglove.info - good for infromation about love, dating and sex
motherschild.info - good for information about women and parenting
liveshot.info - good for information about video and photo taking and related equipment
xvsy.info - X vs Y good for comparison sites ie (Android Vs iOS, Men Vs Women etc)
crashwreck.info - good for information about expensive and popular accidents and crashes (Ferrari crashes, man survives etc)
internetmemes.info - Obviously good for information about all the popular Internet Memes so far...
aircrashes.info - good for information about air crashes
getflattered.info - good for information about content and authors who can be tipped or flattr'd
assignmentswap.info - good for infromation about changing military assignments or exchange of homework for students
wildescape.info - good for information about extreme travel and living

Adventure sports

These are real popular adventure / extreme sports and X games. I was lucky to have them registered before anyone else did.
Most of them are cool water sports I want to try once.

riversurfing.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_surfing
flowboarding.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowboarding
dirtsurfing.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirtsurfing
snocross.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snocross
whitewatercanoeing.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_canoeing
freesoloclimbing.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_solo_climbing
poweredparagliding.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_paragliding
rappeling.info - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rappeling

Computer Gaming / Video Games

gamenerd.info - good for information cheats and tips about video games / video game reviews
gamepacks.info - good for information about game packs which are popular, ie buy many games for one price
amigagames.info - heard of amiga 500? this was my first computer, good for information about retro computers and games for amiga
amiga500.info - good for information about the amiga 500 retro computer and accessories, some are still used for video compositing
nintendogameboy.info - good for infromation about gameboys and games
psp1000.info - good for information of the first gen PSP and games
wiis.info - good for information about Wii consoles and games...
nintendowiis.info - good for information about Wii hardware and specs...
sonypsp2.info - PSP2 is going to be released soon, so this would be a good place to get information about it
sonyplaystations.info - information about all playstation versions and games
sonyplaystation3.info - information about PS3 hardware accessories and games
microsoftconsoles.info - information about all ms consoles and games such as Xbox, Xbox360 and kinect
sonyconsoles.info - information about all sony consoles such as playstations, psp psp go ...

Feel free to contact me via PM's or sold with a price tag...

This also the first time that I am putting up a offer on forums, so forgive me if I made any mistakes.

Kind Regards

Robert N

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back