domain ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

techie14

Established Member
Impact
  • it was a former country, until its peaceful dissolution into the Czech Republic and Slovakia on 1 January 1993.
  • Population: 15.6 million (1993)
  • Capital: Prague
  • Founded: October 1918
  • Dialing code: +42
  • Government: Republic

GLOBAL MONTHLY SEARCHES : 120,000+ (as of June 2014) according to Google Keyword Search

Please appraise. TIA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain!
Did you backorder or hand reg?

•••
Only good for historical purposes, like Yugoslavia.... or British Honduras. Nice but of little practical use today. ± reg fee.

•••
I don't see any value in this one...mainly because of the fact the country name has changed and .org doesn't really suit a name like this

Good luck

•••
The keyword here is former country. .org works well for a historical site, but it's hard to see a business model for this domain. As a result it will be difficult finding someone willing to make a serious investment. Resale: low mid $xx.

•••
Fancube...see how many similar .org sites you can find with the former country names. ..there won't be many...especially with a name as tough to spell as that one. .lol

•••
Fancube...see how many similar .org sites you can find with the former country names. ..there won't be many...especially with a name as tough to spell as that one. .lol
Not sure why I should go and look for similar domains... this is not my domain and the point of my post was that because this is a former country the domain does not have a lot of value. On the positive site .org domains work well for historical content.

•••
Not sure why I should go and look for similar domains...

My point was that former country names wont be that popular and even less popular on a .org....if it "works well" there should be plenty of others

I wish you all the best techie14

•••
IMHO, .org fits well for sites with historical content, what's so controversial about that?

•••
Nothing controversial mate, just cant find any similar sites, which is usually a good indication to go on

Its ll good, opinions are opinions, good luck to the OP

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back