Dynadot

80% PPC Parking Pay on urbandata.com and More!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UD

Account Closed
Impact
80% PPC Parking Payout on www.urbandata.com and more!

www.urbandata.com has launched it's ppc parking program. Payout is set at 80% (nice and high) and for every 50 domains you park you are entered with 1 ticket per 50 in the monthly draw to win 10 free domain registrations and 10 free showcase listings) We are also launching out 7.90 domain registrations on Monday!.. Park away since this is a NP member special only!

Parking domains is easy. You login to your registrar and set your nameservers on all domains you wish to park to ns1.urbandata.com and ns2.urbandata.com

Make sure to save the changes!

Then create an account on www.urbandata.com if you don't already have one.

List the domains for sale / park one per line in add domains within your account management area.

Go into manage domains and checkmark all that apply (100 per page. If more than one page of domains do one page at a time) Then you see the bottom drop down box on the bottom right and select park domains and update changes.

Then you can go into manage parked domains to set keywords. Remember the one page at a time rule applies here as well.

Once all this is said and done your domains should officially be parked!

If it says failed double check the nameservers and perhaps your registrar may need time to propogate the changes. Try it again in a little while.

Remember we pay the same day the feed pays us. We can't gaurantee any date but usually within 30 - 40 days for the time being. We hope to make this every two weeks eventually. As soon as the feed pays us it's a simple process to hit pay all now and those using paypal are instantly paid. Those who wish to use wire transfer etc will need to inform us via email at billing @ urbandata.com and will lose fees accordling to cover the cost.

If there is any further questions please feel free to contact me

Chelsie M
Urban Data LTD
www.urbandata.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
when i get some more domains, i know where im parking them go UD :)

•••
Adding about 20/30 now.

See how it goes. I am not a massive parker so it's a bit of a new experience.

•••
Hi,

Which feed provider are you guys currently using?

•••
Eventually our own.. a third party atm. Max bid atm is not the highest third part however we will be going to a much higher one soon and within 6 weeks hopefully providing our own which means we can pay more with the 80%

:)

Progressive income is always good.

•••
great idea , wish you good luck Ud

Tv ;)

•••
•••
could we see any parked page?

•••
I have a number of domains parked there now, nice easy process.

I am happy so far :)

Last edited:
•••
The best of luck to you!!! Nice to see a NP'er doing something good for the rest of us while making a buck or two for yourself :hehe:

Wish I had your web development skills!!

•••
When do you update stats ?

•••
•••
80%? wow, that's generous of you.

•••
Good luck

PM sent ref supporting ext's.

Will def be trying it out.

•••
The only thing atm I am sure I can't support is IDN's .. the current feed accepts traffic from US , UK , CA , and AU only.. however Im working towards a newer higher paying feed with more countries allowed.

Please keep parking away.. Every domain parked puts me one step closer to being able to create our own feed and making even higher payouts!

•••
What is your current feed ?

•••
I think they use revenuepilot

•••
Yes for the time being. It's the only one available with a stats tracking feed to accompany the xml ad feed.. There are some other higher paying feeds working on stats feeds to accomodate us until I have enough financing in the build our own.

•••
please post sample parked domain so we can see the layout. thanks

•••
•••
Does it pay through paypal?

•••
registered my first domain on UD today... More to come most likely. C'mon, PPC money! :D

•••
well trying them.

Not getting better result then other services I used so far...

Lets see how it goes....trying for 1 week now :lol:

•••
fine, i parked my domain at UD,nice ppc

•••
i tried emailing, but haven't had a response yet.
so i'll ask the question to the forum:

- is it possible to choose a keyword when using urban data PPC?

thanks,
vrc

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back