Dynadot

$8 or less -- Blackfriday or any promos and discounts for .com TRANSFER/RENEWAL only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi all.

there is a lot of threads around for all kinds of extensions.. and I know most or many just want the good old .com . and put some more life into it for as cheap as possible...

so I am starting this thread so folk can just find out how to put some more life into your .com for cheaper than regular price.. via either transfer or renewal dicounts/promos/blackfriday/coupons etc. of course as we all know, renewal discounts are nearly non existent. so most of the stuff here should be transfer.

so anything.. blackfriday... boxing day.. xmas.. or just plain old coupons or other promos..

the cutoff price is $8. please do not post deals that are more than $8.

north american located registrars only please. canada and usa.

do not post hostgator or 1&1 deals here.

please keep thread on topic.

I'm just gonna post best trasnfer >$8 deals once here (after icann fee ~20cents):

epik.com 8.1 transfers.. gotta email support to get special pricing
-> expiry date unknown. check.

godaddy 8.2 transfer with domain club only (~70/year on coupon)

namesilo regular transfer 8.4.. never mind the one time coupon $1

thanks! enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just used this code FCDISCOUNT to renew my .IO domain, only $26.30

•••
Cheapest .com transfers at the moment?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Please note that for 8th Jan 2018, LCN will increase domain prices, if you had domains here, remember to have an transfer out plan.
.com, .net.org, .biz, .info will be at $17.43
More detail here: https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/new-pricing#table
I have no idea whether they increase transfer rate, hope it will not happen.

•••
Hi guys

once again..

Cheapest .com transfers at the moment?

At good registrars, like NameSilo (8.39) Name.com (8.25), GoDaddy (8.18)

Any more? any cheaper?

+ Any codes that'll make GD's transfer any cheaper?

Ty ty ty

Last edited:
•••
At good registrars, like NameSilo (8.39) Name.com (8.25), GoDaddy (8.18)
I see that the price from these registrars is good atm. There's no any good registrar have the better rate.

•••
Transferring tens of domains for $8+ brought tears to my eyes

•••
@Haris - can you set up with Epik for $8.10? The pre-fund isn't a convenient option for everyone though. When there's no other option am glad to pay the 7 cents versus NameBright.

•••
@Haris - can you set up with Epik for $8.10? The pre-fund isn't a convenient option for everyone though. When there's no other option am glad to pay the 7 cents versus NameBright.

I don't know the details of prefund, can you please share the thread about it.

Thank you very much

•••
You still have to contact support and set this up manually with them AND if your account is set at $8.10 you will not be able to switch to paypal or credit card for any transactions so this a good deal only for people who are good at planning ahead for these funding methods.

OK Epik deal still good with minor tweaks - no more paying by PayPal
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-10-com-new-registrations-transfers-renewals.982029/page-5

TL:DR [ originally posted by @robepik ]
. . . to get the $8.10 deal, here are the options:
- Wire funds into your Epik account
- Make a counter deposit at any Chase or Wells Fargo branch
- Pay via Bitcoin
- Sell or lease your domains via Epik -- your proceeds are deposited commission free, and tax-free, and are instantly available funds for domain purchases, etc

In other words, the $8.10 deal is completely on the table. . . . So, bottomline, if anyone wants the $8.10 deal, just contact your account rep or support, and they will update your account to the $8.10 cost deal subject to the above funding methods.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6000003/

•••
You still have to contact support and set this up manually with them AND if your account is set at $8.10 you will not be able to switch to paypal or credit card for any transactions so this a good deal only for people who are good at planning ahead for these funding methods.

OK Epik deal still good with minor tweaks - no more paying by PayPal
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-10-com-new-registrations-transfers-renewals.982029/page-5

TL:DR [ originally posted by @robepik ]
. . . to get the $8.10 deal, here are the options:
- Wire funds into your Epik account
- Make a counter deposit at any Chase or Wells Fargo branch
- Pay via Bitcoin
- Sell or lease your domains via Epik -- your proceeds are deposited commission free, and tax-free, and are instantly available funds for domain purchases, etc

In other words, the $8.10 deal is completely on the table. . . . So, bottomline, if anyone wants the $8.10 deal, just contact your account rep or support, and they will update your account to the $8.10 cost deal subject to the above funding methods.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6000003/

Thank you, you should work for some registrar :xf.grin:

I actually read that some time ago, I don't use PayPal, only credit card, and I have never wired money in my life :xf.grin: And as you said I'll always have to use wire transfers.. just to save a few pennies.. so I won't be using them..

I wonder whether NameBright faces a loss when they let us reg/renew/transfer for $8.03 only, as they let us pay using PayPal/CC/Cheque, they also pay the PayPal fees right. Just emailed NameBright asking them to be AfterNic and Sedo partner, I will only use NameBright if they do this little favor.

Anyways, thanks again @usernamex

•••
why do bad registrars have the best deals?

Why LCN is a bad registrars?
I am transfering a .NET domain to them.
Are they like that s*** of 1&1 ? I lost 2 domains there. 1&1 got a domain and sold it later (bodytuning) .

Is there any problem to get out (transfer out) the domain from LCN?
Because they have the best price at this moment.

.co transfer is the same price to transfer of the .com and .net ? (in LCN)?

Tks!

•••
  • For me LCN has been a good registrar;
  • I did not have any issues transferring out;
  • They are not glorified a-holes like 1&1 or NetSol - as far as I know they're quite well known and appreciated in Britain;
  • ~300 of my domains are with LCN or have passed through LCN.
...all that being said I still prefer to use NameSilo mostly and I consider them to be the most trustworthy registrar.

Last edited:
•••
  • For me LCN has been a good registrar;
  • I did not have any issues transferring out;
  • They are not glorified a-holes like 1&1 or NetSol - as far as I know they're quite well known and appreciated in Britain;
  • ~300 of my domains are with LCN or have passed through LCN.
...all that being said I still prefer to use NameSilo mostly and I consider them to be the most trustworthy registrar.

Thank you for your experience.
I am transfering now (started 2 days ago) the domain.

The 'problem' I saw: I needed to use Credit Card and could not use Paypal.

Do you know a good way to transfer .CO domains? They are usually very expensive. I have used INTERNET.BS for this. But I hope there is another cheaper option.

Tks!

Happy New Year!

•••
Try NameSilo with the coupon in my signature. I think it would be the cheapest (except maybe the shady ones like 1&1 & co.) - $21.49

•••
Try NameSilo with the coupon in my signature. I think it would be the cheapest (except maybe the shady ones like 1&1 & co.) - $21.49

Thank you!
And sorry for my error.
The domain is already in namesilo. It was in internet.bs and I transfered last year to namesilo.

No, I will not use 1&1 neither if it costs $1.
;)

•••
@DragonDF
Hmmm... just figured out there is another method :)

You can then have .co for $18.50 / year if you pre-found your account.
Just open chat with them after you signed up and mention this offer for NamePros.

.com pricing is really good too.

I guess that would be the actual best offer for .co .

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 15.15.31.png

Last edited:
•••
Great! Thank you for your suggestion.

•••
LCN transfer price for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info now increased - at $6.25 (was $6.19) but still the best rate for transfer.
Their new registrations and renewal price at $17.44 (really high compared with 2017)

•••
LCN transfer price for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info now increased - at $6.25 (was $6.19) but still the best rate for transfer.
Their new registrations and renewal price at $17.44 (really high compared with 2017)

use coupon emasai6m to get 10% discount on renewal. I transfer out my last domain on LCN

•••
Some days ago I've registered 1 com for 7.99 + free whois protect at Name.com.
Use coupon name799 for com domain and then coupon privacyplease for free whois protect.
It seems it works only for 1 domain.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back