IT.COM

news 8.co - the luckiest name - on auction now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here is a link to the article:

http://tech.co/8-co-luckiest-domain-2015-01

What do you think the final bid price will be?
Reserve is MET at $55,000 with only 3 days left.

The entire auction list is here:
www.HA.com/1133

Bidding ends Feb 9th!

Quick.com
NL.com
Future.com
Arcade.com
Classic.com
Import.com
SmartWatches.com
and many more.

Thanks!

Aron

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low six figures if they market the auction properly. HA usually does a good job of that, but their site needs to start fresh from a design perspective.

•••
Thanks for the input... what do you think need changed/improved as far as
the user experience is concerned?
What about the bidding interface? Is it confusing or simple enough?

Thanks!
Aron

•••
Their issue is design, not necessarily function. Granted, design can impede function.

HA is an eyesore; it looks like a site that was built in the 90's and never updated, which may very well be the case. It's difficult for me to take a company seriously that doesn't keep with the times. A lot of advancements have been made in UX/UI since the 90's, and HA could benefit from most of them.

Despite all of that, they do offer some of the most high-profile domains to ever hit an auction house.

Edit: Do you work for HA? If so, I didn't realize that. I was just giving my opinion. :)

Last edited:
•••
Yes I do.
I do appreciate your feedback on the site and the UX :D
Aron

•••
Nice name.

I'm a . and 2 e's away!

Owning 8.co.ee :D

•••
Heritage...is this the same auction house for (mostly CGC graded) comic books?

The site looks clean IMO, but it feels antiquated

•••
•••
I've always enjoyed reading about your silver-age Spider-Man's

But yeah, your site really has this 90s feel to it... and not in a warm, welcoming way. Looks too old

•••
I agree, the website is functional and clean but it just lacks that "snappyness" and lack of graphical transitions that most websites today have. Seeing as how it's a premium auction house one would think it would look at lot better.

•••
I think 777.company is the luckiest domain for non-asian buyer ... B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back