IT.COM

750,000 Page Views/Month, 47,801 Alexa - 75% Off From $40/Month (66,000 Member Forum)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
A lot of things have happened with BattleForums.com in the past few months. Apart from an amazing new redesign as well as a few new community-features, we also launched one of the largest contests in the gaming community.

With our newfound memberbase of now 66,000+ gamers, activity as well as traffic is higher than ever. We are looking to fill our advertising inventory to maximize the potential of this traffic we are receiving, and therefore helping our advertisers find exposure from a passive and dedicated community.

Also with BattleForums.com's 6th birthday, I've decided to have a bit of a sale, with advertising spots up to 75% off!

Check it out here:
http://www.battleforums.com/advertise.php#plans

Here's a couple of reasons why you should advertise with us:

- All campaigns feature 100% exposure - your banner will NOT be in rotation
- According to Google Analytics, 92.16% of our traffic is organic
- We are listed on Big-Boards.com
- Monthly Website Unique Visitors: 270,000
- Monthly Website Page Views: 750,000
- Google Page Rank: PR4
- Alexa Ranking (Current): 47,801
- Total Registered Members: 66,000+
- Total Forum Posts: 1,100,000+

##############################
Current Special Deal (NamePros Users Only):

Sitewide Footer Text Links
This is the only ad placement that is entirely and 100% site-wide. Your text link will appear on over 120,000 BattleForums.com pages. We are authoritative in the search engines. This ad placement is great for search engine credit (we do not use no-follow tags).

Previously $50/Month, Now just $39.97
6/8 Links Available.

Add to Cart

Questions? Looking for custom advertising quotes? Contact me directly at 6042202979 or at donny.o[at]kinkarso[dot]com.

Thank you,
Donny

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 has been sold, 6 discounted sitewide text links left! (see above)

•••
One more link has been sold. The special $39.95 discount is available for the next 5 people only :).

•••
Today will be the last day I will be accepting sales at these low-down prices :).

Thank you,
Donny

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back