Domain Empire

priced X

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bump. Bulk BIN for all 77 domains has been lowered to $1500. Individual BIN are $25/domain.

Last edited:
•••
I sold a few BB accepted domains today. Also, I'm happy to report that another domain that I sold to a NamePros member was sold at BrandBucket (4th sale so far in 2016 for one of my ex domains!). 71 BB accepted domains left. Grab some or all of them!

OPTIONS:

1. Pick and choose. $25/per domain.

2. Bulk buy 10 or more to get them for $22/each.

3. Bulk buy 20 or more to get them for $20/each.

Thanks.

•••
For the BB names that are accepted does the new owner pay listing fees & logo fees? I assume so but just want to be clear first.

•••
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
For the BB names that are accepted does the new owner pay listing fees & logo fees? I assume so but just want to be clear first.

For BB Accepted names(which is the case here),you need to pay 10$ listing fees.
Logo fees ,You need to pay only if the domain name is sold on BB.You can always see your share by clicking on Edit Domain Details link.

•••
Thanks, @Sarik_Sid. I wasn't sure whether I was allowed to answer before 24 hours passed since my previous reply so I sent creataweb a private message to answer his question. 70 BB accepted domains left. Grab them before they're gone. Have a great weekend, everybody.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Deloxy is pending payment. The other 69 BB accepted domains are up for grabs. Have a great week.

•••
Greenexa sold
Equixa sold

•••
Rankzer sold
Pepzer sold
Wellzia sold

•••
Thanks to the recent buyers. Incredible BB accepted brandables left. Buy them in bulk or pick and choose before they're gone!

•••
•••
Plenty of great BB accepted domains up for grabs!

•••
•••
Joxxx was transferred. 63 BB accepted domains up for grabs. Thanks & have a great weekend!

•••
•••
Mapzia sold
Dealzia sold

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to all the buyers. A few domains transferred. A couple pending sale. Grab all the rest or pick some you like. Have a great week, everybody.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back