Dynadot

7 Ways To Get Super Adsense Income - A Tried And Tested Way!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

Let me before starting this topic tell you that im not in the top adsense earner or the so called premium advertisers, but i do have a decent income from google adsense program. Its very simple to earn good money from this program. Your 15 year old kids are earning 2000$ monthly from it, so why cant you.

Its a myth that to you got to know all the technical stuff and should be a programming guru to earn off that much from google adsense. Its totally unrealistic, but all the premium publisher or atleast most of them are general site owners with basic or amatuer knowledge of technology. This is the real thing.

So you must be wondering what seperates them from us, why do earn so huge amount of money while we just sit wondering what should be done to get to that point.

From my point of view, i would suggest the following golden 7 steps to ensure such fat income :

1. To start off, Google Adsense business should be treated as importantly as other businesses. Its totally unethical to call it as residual income. If you consider it as residual then you should not expect big cheques from it.

2. Secondly, track you improvements, changes in ad positioning, whats working and whats not. From today, track all the changes you do and their impacts, its the basic common mistake that we make, not tracking the changes we make. This helps in analysing few things which works for us and which do not. Repeat the things next time you go about making a new site and stay away from the things which didnt work this time. It helps in avoiding mistakes we make again and again.

3. The main thing this premium publisher do, is take up some broad niche and then divide them into sub niches, each having its individual sites. For eg, Sports, Cricket, Indian Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Fan sites. They use specific automated site building tools to make up their instant niche sites. This automated tools are their main secret weapons of mass earnings.

4. Once you have exhausted making the 'n' no. of niche sites from the same niche,provide backlinks, links from each niche site to other one, and from each page to related page in other sites.

5. Now, designing your site requires one main point to be covered, make it very easy to browse as well as simple on the looks. Remember your main aim is to have click through on adsense rather then distracting your viewer to other things. Here the mantra is to 'Tell' not 'Sell' like any e-commerce site which will have emphasis on its product and will guide the viewer to their products. So make an informative site with enough content which will have adsense related matter.

6. Now comes the main part, the exposure of your sites, its easy and should be a gradual but steady process, make links from other related to yours, provide interlinking to your various related sites, make sitemap of each site and submit it to google, submit your sites to various directories like Indexrated & Agile List Web Directory. This should provide you steady and good traffic. In 2-4 months, you would be having enough traffic to have good amount of click-throughs.

7. After doing the tough part, you got to have patience on your part. Nobody and i mean nobody can earn 100$ on 1 day itself, wait for few months and you would be on your way to premium publisher. If you still want to earn more, repeat this steps with different niche and double your earnings.

This way, has been tried and tested by my friend and i have posted this article after interviewing him. His earnings averaged 10k $/month in past 6 months.Now that must be good enough for you, probably :)

Source : Super Adsense Income

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks all for awesome response.

•••
admans said:
Well, I am sure you would have more experience in this field then me. Care to share it will all the members around here instead to finding nooks in the article. This article was to share my part of knowledge with members here and at other forums.

What is it from me that you would like me to share? I think this is a very vague question. My reply to your post was to provide another view on this matter since it ''walks'' and ''talks'' like a duck if you catch my drift. These MFA-Made For Adsense websites are outdated and have no effect regarding success in this Adsense business. only ones having success are the ones selling these MFA websites to newbies or gollible people. That was my point.

The ''nooks'' as you downplay it are the issues at bay to be wary of. There is no 3-4 month program for succesfull results with Adsense

admans said:
One more thing, apart from being the link builder, directories provide targeted and streamlined traffic then the random search engine traffic. It may be less compared to search engine traffic but who needs 1 Million untargeted hits anyways. Main thing will selling something is getting targetted traffic and thats what precisely the directories provide IMHO.

Directories may provide targeted traffic if your site is listed in the proper category but the traffic is minimal and not worth even being mentioned as a factor of adsense results. I would choose 1 million untargeted hits over the directory traffic anytime since the click through percentage of the 1 million hits would be more then the possible click through traffic from directories.
Directories only provide a link for you which in result when things ad up give you a higher page rank.
I would not depend on it regarding traffic flow since and this is most important most of the time your site is deeply burried in the results.

admans said:
About the premium publisher, I would agree with you point. Things have changed from the time I posted this article. All though this time interval seem less but yeh, now the game in amoung the biggies. All though it is not totally amoung them, many amatuers do land up in Adsense goldmine.

How do you mean changed? Requirements for being a Premium Publisher haven't changed that drasticly. You still need a serious amount of pageviews to be one.
The ''amateurs'' as you describe that land up in a goldmine are hard working people and they don't use those stinking (pardon me being frank here) MFA websites. They make sticky websites with relevant content and take time to build a serious website dedicated to a certain topic/service or product.

•••
nice article, is it possible to add my directory on your article? how much np$ would it be?

•••
I have not posted this article for any benefits, anyways, thanks for your interest.

•••
Nice info, most of it is common knowledge, at least to us, but there were def some good points in it.

I have never had any success with adsense. A Big reason may be that my sites weren't created with them in mind...afterwards I just found a spot to stick them in and only got 2-3 clicks a day.

•••
Just a question, where are these Auto Site generators at? I'd like to check them out, thanks.

•••
I think you have to buy them, they're called turnkey sites.

•••
•••
Do you have an example of the "automated tool"?

•••
Nice Article..
Thanks buddy..

•••
Your welcome toughguy,, if you like my stuff, m open for donations..:p

•••
Great article, bookmarked

•••
•••
Excellent article.
By the way I am a 15 year old boy.Let me try get 2000$ from my site.

•••
Lol, be my guest and when you do, be kind and pass on lets say, atleast 1% of the earnings :p

•••
Really a good article ...

•••
yeah quite good, but i bet people who have been banned from adsense wont like it much :D

•••
Thanks for sharing this information :).

•••
"Nobody and i mean nobody can earn 100$ on 1 day itself"

Not true

•••
I will still say its true only exception being the sites which are recieving traffic in range on 100k uniques daily.

•••
thanks, very interesting, im just starting out and appreciate any help like this.

•••
Your welcome. Thanks for the appreciation. Do check out my SEO Blog and SEO Articles to read more such articles!

•••
I am 17 and make $40/day. It's entirely possible to make $100/day, dummy. If I had worked twice as hard and not shitted around, I'd be making that amount of money right now. Too bad I love wasting time, or I'd be living in my own apartment right now.

•••
Thanks for awesome ideas :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back