Domain Empire

discuss 6N .net thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djum

Top Member
Impact
What you guys think?

Yesterday during the promo I've seen thousands were registered. It may be one of the reasons why GoDaddy ended the promo early. Strong buyout is going on, and sales going at rate of 20-30 per day with bottom price at 80 yuan.

How long until they all gone? 2-3 month or less.

How long until price is $50? 2 more month after that.

Let's discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought 1 before the promo and 1 during. Just in case their value increase I will be part of it.
I registered 100+just to be a part of it :)

•••
I think good 6N.net will cost at least $50 by the end of this year.

•••
•••
I only have one of these and I decided to renew it. Seems like a decent pattern;

•••
There is no value

Are you sure?

668877.net sold for $258 (Godaddy, 2015/10/28)
111222.net sold for $611 (Godaddy, 2015/10/24)
788878.net sold for $149 (Godaddy, 2015/10/10)

:xf.cool:

•••
Yup, I surely think there's value in the better patterns.

•••
•••
•••
I bought 1 before the promo and 1 during. Just in case their value increase I will be part of it.

•••
i think the price of 6n.net will increse in the next few weeks im glad to that i grabbed 10 really good ones before the market was so crazy,,,

•••
While you are discussing, pay a visit to my 6n.net portfolio. :lookaround: admire it, appreciate, it, trash it. Other than these, I have about 400 plus 6n.net pincodes.

•••
All 6n.net without 0 & 4 are taken already :xf.eek:

•••
Anyone keeping track of 6n net sales? I've been receiving emails daily but I'm not even bothering replying. These will only keep going up.

•••
It has 2 4's and starting with 0.

•••
4 coupled in front of with 888, means so dying to prosper, if it's placed behind 888, it means prosper till death.

0 means "sure", "can". 定 ,能
048884 means "so dying to prosper, prosper, prosper till death".
if 0 coupled with 4, it means "sure death". That's why chinese avoid 4, and especially with 0 in front of it.

On the other hand, 58 although no 0 and 4 means "couldn't prosper". It's a terrible unlucky number. 8829, seems like a nice combination, but it means "father drinks wine". 爸爸喝酒

I speak mandarin for 40 years, but well... if most end buyers are chinese and middlemen are non-mandarin-speaking guys, while eBay is a place filled with the middlemen and not end buyers, I'll have no choice but go with the flow.

:) No big deal, domain business is not for me.

•••
Are we renewing premium 6n.nets? (Domains with only 7, 8 & 9's)

•••
You will be able to get .com 6n's for dirt cheap ........very soon

•••
They should never all be gone. Seriously. Can we please not resort to registered 6N .net's with 0's and 4's? :) Please people. Pretty please. We're above this.

Aside from that, most all of the good stuff is gone. The patterns ARE disappearing quickly.

But IMHO, the random strings in .net should be ignored and left for dead.

•••
Please people. Pretty please. We're above this.

Honestly, I doubted this one due to the lack of sales.

But with $1 promo decided to make small bet, size less than price of 1 .net chip just out of curiosity.

Pattern showed around 1500 names still available and I took 5% of them.

•••
what kind of domains are left? any without 0 or 4?

•••
I regd 3 during the promo.

101001.net
6161616.net
662242.net

I think I should have searched more before registering to get better 'names', but I believe I can sell them for 50$ in a few months easily.

P.S : I am new in this and thought 6161616.net would also be considered a pattern.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back