IT.COM

traffic 692 uniques / $353.7 earnings MONTHLY - 1 DOMAIN!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am selling my biggest parking gem, this domain is a real diamond earner, took me by surprise when it sky-rocketed after monetization. It earns me more than my monthly pocket money without me even moving an inch :bingo:

It earned me a whopping €270.45 (last month) in November alone, whilst parked at Sedo, which is equivalent to $353.70 dollars!

Domain Information:

Domain: ausv.org
Registrar: Godaddy
Expiry: 08/07/2013

Alexa Traffic Rank

Global Rank: 717,720
Rank in IN: 198,834
Back-links: 347

PM me with all serious offers %%-

Attachments

• ausv-nov.png
    ausv-nov.png
    137 KB · Views: 190
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And? Sold or what?

..or what

seller's account closed because of shill bidding in another thread

..i never liked the stats anyway

•••
..or what

seller's account closed because of shill bidding in another thread

..i never liked the stats anyway

The stats didn't make any sense, and OP did not answer any of the questions in my earlier post (gave 'political' answers, which means he tried to appear as if answering but didn't actually answer the questions).
I'm 99% sure that the moment someone bought the name, traffic and income would magically disappear.

•••
Something was very fishy about the whole sale, and it has been up for a while. If those stats were legit it was a great opportunity...too good to be true.

•••
too good to be true.

Sounds about right.. :bingo:

Due diligence is "required" in this game.. be careful and watch out for strangers baring gifts!

Happy new year :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back