IT.COM

negotiable 1,689+ uniques/ $514 parking earnings MONTHLY!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small portfolio of domains that in the last month, November collectively reached nearly 1,700 unique views, and earned me a whopping 395.96EUR which is equivalent to just over $514!!!.

The domains have been monetized, and high numbers of backlinks exist in many of them

I am coming to the end of my domain days as I enter an important studying phase, so the entire portfolio is up for sale.

I am looking for a serious buyer, who will profit from this portfolio and earn $6,168/annually which after the first month of being parked my portfolio is predicted. ($514 x 12Months)

I am looking for someone who can make me a serious offer that will be worth my while.

If you are interested send me a message with your offer, I will reply to everybody.

Screenshot proof of stats/earnings will be provided upon request via PM.

Regards,
Rockstar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking for more offers on this incredible portfolio

Earn $6000+/annually by adding this high revenue earning portfolio of domains to your parking portfolio!

PM me for more info/with your offers

•••
Please update your thread to include domains for sale as well as screenshots of traffic and revenue stats that clearly depict the domain for sale in the analytical selection box as outlined in the forum rules.

Ty,

Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
Statistics/proof of earnings screenshots have been attached.

Domains up for sale in this portfolio are as follows:

premesis.co
MyReallyCoolWebsite.com
ReaTours.com
Queachy.com
Ausv.org
search-engines.ws
mp34you.org
bringr.info

The 8 domains above collectively earned over $513.4 in the month of November alone!

Attachments

• sedo-nov.png
    sedo-nov.png
    173 KB · Views: 68
  • sedo-nov2.png
    sedo-nov2.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sedo-ausv.png
    sedo-ausv.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 52
  • sedo-premesis.png
    sedo-premesis.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 50
  • sedo-reatours.png
    sedo-reatours.png
    135 KB · Views: 47
  • sedo-myreallycoolwebsite.png
    sedo-myreallycoolwebsite.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 46
  • sedo-mp34you.png
    sedo-mp34you.png
    139 KB · Views: 45
  • sedo-searchengines.png
    sedo-searchengines.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 51
  • sedo-bringr.png
    sedo-bringr.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 46
  • sedo-queachy.png
    sedo-queachy.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
•••
*BUMP*

Looking for more offers on this incredible portfolio - PM ME!

•••
*BUMP*

PM me with your offers!

•••
Looking for more offers, PM me :)

•••
Is the 6000$ / year profit then or does it not include the cost of the 1689 domains cause i would assume that would be at least 13000$ / year so you're making a loss of 7k$

•••
Is the 6000$ / year profit then or does it not include the cost of the 1689 domains cause i would assume that would be at least 13000$ / year so you're making a loss of 7k$

Because your new, I won't be too harsh, instead patient, please take a look at the screenshot attachments, your only making an offer for the domains listed in the attachments :)

Domains up for sale in this portfolio are as follows:

premesis.co
MyReallyCoolWebsite.com
ReaTours.com
Queachy.com
Ausv.org
search-engines.ws
mp34you.org
bringr.info

The 8 domains above collectively earned over $513.4 in the month of November alone!

Please read the thread properly before making imbecilic assumptions.

•••
Bump

Looking for more offers - Earn big bucks while you sleep with these parking diamonds!

•••
•••
Bump ~ Looking for the right offer

If you are interested, PM me :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back