Domain Empire

traffic 692 uniques / $353.7 earnings MONTHLY - 1 DOMAIN!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am selling my biggest parking gem, this domain is a real diamond earner, took me by surprise when it sky-rocketed after monetization. It earns me more than my monthly pocket money without me even moving an inch :bingo:

It earned me a whopping €270.45 (last month) in November alone, whilst parked at Sedo, which is equivalent to $353.70 dollars!

Domain Information:

Domain: ausv.org
Registrar: Godaddy
Expiry: 08/07/2013

Alexa Traffic Rank

Global Rank: 717,720
Rank in IN: 198,834
Back-links: 347

PM me with all serious offers %%-

Attachments

• ausv-nov.png
    ausv-nov.png
    137 KB · Views: 188
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Looking for an offer, why not add this parking gem to your portfolio? - PM me! :)

•••
Google indexed pages (site:ausv.org) = 0
Google backlinks (link:ausv.org) = 0
PageRank = n/a

..where's the traffic coming from - any referrer/search stats?

Last 7 days EPC = EUR 0.98 / Last 31 days EPC = EUR 6.47
Last 7 days Earnings = EUR 8.86 / Last 31 days Earnings = EUR 278.09

..heavy fluctuations.. can you post daily stats for Nov-Dec please?

•••
Yes, please post daily stats

•••
If you check Alexa.com, it will show you that there are almost 350 sites linking in :) Click here to see the Site Information on Alexa

Daily statistics for the domain can be viewed here!

~ Thank you for the interest so far, looking for more offers :)

•••
If you check Alexa.com, it will show you that there are almost 350 sites linking in

thanks but the question was about google backlinks not sites linking in.. they are not the same :)

•••
The backlinks are what brings the majority of traffic to this domain :)

Thank you to everyone that contacted me regarding this domain, I am still looking for an offer to accept!

* PM me if you are interested in this domain :)

•••
Hey, RSD; not trying to bustyerballs, I'm interested but trying to figure out some things that don't make sense, at least to me. Primarily:

- 42 clicks in a month, to total almost 300 euros, = more than $9 usd cost per click average! That is a massive CPC and I don't get it; this domain is parked at Sedo with pretty generic ads, and Sedo is famous for having consistently very low CPC, like a cent or a few cents per click, on those kinds of ads that are coming up for me when I visited your site.

- also don't understand how the income can be more for the last 31 days than it is for the last year; for the last 31 days it states income of about 294, but for the last year it states income of 25 less, only 270. Yearly income should be same as or greater than last 31 days, not less...

- also, I don't understand the Alexa ranking; for example my site chlamydiaInMen dawt com gets anywhere from 5K to 20K uniques per month, and stays around a 6 to 8 million Alexa ranking; your domain only received about 650 uniques in a month, yet Alexa says it's in the 700K ranking... really strange that my domain receives many multiples of steady traffic more than yours, yet gets nowhere near as good of an Alexa rating.

I guess that's why we're asking to see the daily income, like the day-by-day for the last 31 days, so we can check what's happening each day since these numbers just don't seem to add up properly. Considering you probably want at least a year's worth of income to sell this domain, we're talking $3K ++ and for that kind of cash we need to be really certain and clear on a domain's stats, and these seem confusing.
To me, anyway.

Thanks, and sorry to be a bother :)

Last edited:
•••
Hey Bannen, your query is quite acceptable in fact!

The CPC took me by storm too, AUSV.org used to be a PR4 website with Alexa Rank 54,149! Whereas now it has just been parked for a month with incredible monthly earning!

It used to get 300+ daily uniques also :) here is a link to the flippa page where it sold for $699 3 years ago

For that truly I believe it is a parking gem, with a high number of backlinks that infact I believe contribute to the high monthly earning, there used to be majority of traffic coming from India, but since being parked last month the traffic from the US has sky-rocketed, which must be a good thing seeing as earnings have risen also.

Here is a link to the daily statistics, they can be viewed here

Regards,
~ Rockstar

•••
Bump!

PM me with your offers, still looking for an offer on this premium parking gem!

Earn your investment back within months!

•••
Do you have a price range in mind or buy it now price? Please PM me.

•••
BUMP!

Looking for more offers :)

•••
Looking for a suitable offer for this domain parking diamond!

~ PM me :)

•••
Bump :)

Please make all offers via PM

•••
•••
Looking for a quick sale :)

PM!

•••
Here is the problem. Why are you selling it? Unless you are expecting this domain to stop producing.... otherwise... with all the stuff here, you are not going to get more than 3x monthly revenue.... for that reason, why not just hold it for 3 months and you are better off?

Numbers do look quite wierd to me too... and my traffic is quite a bit higher.

•••
I am selling it as it has emerged as a parking diamond, and I believe anyone with sane mind would want to add it to their portfolio!

Need to make some fast money to help me pay towards my new car :)

~ The revenue/offer usually works like this, many people look for 2-8 years of revenue for the domain, me on the other hand am only looking for considerably less!

~ PM me if you are interested, responded to everyone who was interested so far, thank you!

•••
Looking for a fast sale, in need of the money to put towards my new car :)

PM me your offers

•••
Looking for a fast sale.. need the long term cash real fast hence I am selling this gem now!

•••
Offer has been made on Sedo ~ Thank you, however it has been countered

•••
$1500 offer made - countered
$2500 counter rejected by party

Bid History

Looking to accept the first offer over $1500 now - biggest bargain of 2012!

Make your offer here :)

Goodluck!

•••
Looking for the first offer that reaches my valuation :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back