Dynadot

666.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you think of this name?
666.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You would have no problem getting $5k for it with the popularity of numbers & the chinese speculators. 666 also means meany things. I would imagine it would have tremendous type in traffic from satan searchers. That alone $xx,xxx is probably more realistic.

•••
The Chinese like the numbers 8 and 6. I believe they have special meaning for them. The fact that it is 3 digit and the pattern 666 is great.

For sure X,XXX to XX,XXX figures easy...........................

Great investment if you can buy it right.

Best of luck,

Showcase :tu:

•••
showcase said:
The Chinese like the numbers 8 and 6. I believe they have special meaning for them.

Not really, 888 is great for Chinese, 66(double 6) is nice too, however, never heard 666 is also great term to Chinese, not bad but not excellent as 888 is. And most of us know that 666 is referred to evil's number?
:sick:

•••
Mr.Rosenbaum said:
Sorry for my late reply.
I do not own the domain name at this time but it as offered to me and I wanted toget an impression of how much profit I would make if i resell it.
Thanks for the clarification

my appraisal $1million++

Best of luck

•••
ONE KAZILLION Dollars :D
Just kidding... you should be able to get around high xx,xxx$ for it if you play your cards right :)

•••
yesonline said:
Not really, 888 is great for Chinese, 66(double 6) is nice too, however, never heard 666 is also great term to Chinese, not bad but not excellent as 888 is. And most of us know that 666 is referred to evil's number?
:sick:

I did not make myself clear I guess. I was just making the reference that the Chinese like the numbers 8 and 6. I didn't mean "666" only. The reason I made that remark is because I own 8585.com, and I get many Chinese folks asking if I am willing to sell it. One of the interested parties told me that the number 8 and the number 6 are very popular with them.

I certainly wasn't trying to say that the Chinese have special value for the implied reference of "666",that being the mark of the Devil.

Sorry if you misunderstood.....................

Showcase :)

•••
showcase said:
I certainly wasn't trying to say that the Chinese have special value for the implied reference of "666",that being the mark of the Devil.

Showcase :)

Admit it you were trying to sugest the chinese were evil wernt you :p.

This would be a superb domain to get however, Idid enquire about a few of the different extensions a while back and none claimed they were willing to sell except for 1 which was a more obscure extenson

•••
Mr.Rosenbaum said:
Sorry for my late reply.
I do not own the domain name at this time but it as offered to me and I wanted toget an impression of how much profit I would make if i resell it.

Offered to you for purchase? How much are they asking? :sick:

•••
Mr.Rosenbaum said:
I wanted toget an impression of how much profit I would make if i resell it.

Big profit potential, but be prepared to hold on to it for a while...

•••
I did not make myself clear I guess. I was just making the reference that the Chinese like the numbers 8 and 6. I didn't mean "666" only. The reason I made that remark is because I own 8585.com, and I get many Chinese folks asking if I am willing to sell it. One of the interested parties told me that the number 8 and the number 6 are very popular with them.

Well, chinese like 8 and 9 and hates 4, as 8 means prosperity, 9 means long, 4 means death....

Haven't really heard about anyone with a strange obession for 6 though...

•••
10 years from now this domain will even get more popular!

•••
for some chinese:
555>999>888>777>111>666>222>333>444>000
168>178>>>>158...

good luck

John

miss.com
complain.com
178.com

•••
Well, how much you gonna buy it for? A domain like that must be worth at minimum $500, if you get it for that price, sell it for $x,xxx as that is what I think its worth.. I dont believe in a domain going over 9k, after all its just a domain name.

•••
dotman said:
for some chinese:
555>999>888>777>111>666>222>333>444>000
168>178>>>>158...

good luck

John

miss.com
complain.com
178.com

Hello,

Glad to see your post dotman....................I feel like I have been redeemed.

Cheers,

Showcase

•••
Excuse.........wrong thread.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back