Dynadot

666.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you think of this name?
666.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very good name - value good be $xx,xxx to the right buyer.

Well done

•••
Are you looking to sell the name ? :gn:

•••
Excellent domain, end buyer price may be astronomical. :o

•••
•••
I think it is three 6's...the mark of the beast..why don't you contact satan and see what he'll offer? :hehe:

Chris

•••
very realisitic mid to high x,xxx or more easy- end user who really wants it= $xx,xxx+

•••
Hello There,

Excellent domain...................................................Hold out for the XX,XXX you deserve.

Very happy for you.......................................................

Happy Day,

Showcase :bingo:

•••
Hello again Mr. Rosenbaum,

Is 666.com your domain?

I look forward to your reply..................

Best Regards,

Showcase

•••
5,000 to 10,000 USD. Very high OT numbers.

66 post and a 6 user rating... scary...

•••
registered to:

666 Commercial Services (27105160O) [email protected]
3052 Palomino Park Loop
Tucson, AZ 85712
US
(520) 661-6661 fax: 999 999 9999

Expires 13-Nov-2005

•••
don't think it is his...

•••
•••
Very nice and very evil, the ever popular 666, do not accept anything lower than $5000 otherwise sell it to me for $10 cause the crime would be the same. Goodluck with it man..stay strong don't be afraid to hold out

•••
•••
i do agree it is a great domain and if in the right hands could easily be worth thousands.

•••
He does not own the name.

•••
Mr.Rosenbaum said:
What do you think of this name?
666.com

IS THIS YOUR DOMAIN YOU OWN? :sick:

•••
Devish response.

Uhh, THIS IS SATAN. I ORDER YOU TO SELL 666.COM FOR A BUCK TO ME, I MEAN HOMEBUYER. THAT IS ALL.

•••
homebuyer said:
Uhh, THIS IS SATAN. I ORDER YOU TO SELL 666.COM FOR A BUCK TO ME, I MEAN HOMEBUYER. THAT IS ALL.
LOL

•••
Maybe you should ask Mrs Robinson...

•••
What could one develop this into? A Satanic Forum? Do Satan worshipers spend lots of money on the internet? 8^X

•••
What could one develop this into? A Satanic Forum? Do Satan worshipers spend lots of money on the internet?
Hmm...

I'll be more surprised witht the adverts you can get on the site.

Click here for the easiest way to hell!
:lol:

•••
Perhaps Proctor & Gamble.
(That's for the old farts out there who remember the P&G & devil buzz 20 years ago.)

Jim

•••
Sorry for my late reply.
I do not own the domain name at this time but it as offered to me and I wanted toget an impression of how much profit I would make if i resell it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back