IT.COM

sales 6 Domain Sales in Last 3 Months on 5 Platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donamez.com

Established Member
Impact
Just putting this out there for consideration.

In the last 3 months, I've sold 6 domain names on 5 different platforms. The platforms that I the buyers came from include:

- Afternic.com
- Epik.com
- Dan.com (2 sales in last 3 months)
- DNWE.com (paid subscription required)
- Twitter (closed via Epik, conversation began on Twitter with buyer)

In the past year, I have also sold domains on

- Flippa.com
- Sedo.com

What's up with the lack of sales from GoDaddy/Uniregistry??? I've had multiple sales there over the years, but nothing lately. Hope they can pick back up!

My experience leads me to believe that it is best to have your domains listed across multiple platforms to reach the most potential buyers. Just my experience.

For any who may be interested, here's my list of 260 domains for sale on Dan.

What platforms are you having success selling your domains. List them in the comments for people to see, and hope it can help everyone! Hope this can help someone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’ve had most of my domains listed for sale at NameSilo and their new service NameLot but haven’t had much success. Sold one domain several years ago and not much activity since. Been thinking about using Flippa but wary of paying a list fee and possibly promotional fees if I don’t know people will actually see my domains. Came here to get more insight so your post is a big help!

•••
Nice share. I have parked most of my domains on Dan and few on Afternic and Sedo. But I see that domains parked on Dan are getting maximum traffic. So hoping for some sales over there. Also in Report sales section of NP here, I see max domains are being sold at Dan and Afternic. So this two are definitely performing better then the counterparts. But when I see Namebio, I see most from GoDaddy and Buydomains which keeps me wondering why no other platform sales are not showing there.

Thanks again for starting this thread.

•••
Thanks for the share, currently have parked all my domains on DAN, but not so happy with them, cause the parking rate bounces from day to day, range between 30-80%.
That's kinda odd for me and also no sale until now, even no offers and still haven't received a domain expert.

But traffic is not so bad, about 150 visitors on the domains, but have to work out on the SEO descriptions more, which I did for a few domains and received a huge traffic improvement for them, are you having keywords and descriptions on your sold domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back