IT.COM

Listing domains on multiple platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Justin W

Established Member
Impact
Hello I was wondering about how to list domains for sale on multiple platforms like afternic, sedo, godaddy, uniregistry. When changing the nameservers is that just to prove ownership of the domain and you can change it after or do you have to leave it on that platforms nameservers to continue using their market place? Can I list my domains on all market places and just leave the nameserver on the platform that I want to use as my landing page? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not sure about uniregistry, but for the 3 othes - it does not depend where your namesevers point. You may list at one (or more places) and point NServers to another, or leave them at your hosting provider if site is deveroped..

•••
I can't figure this out... I listed a domain at Undeveloped and set the nameservers to theirs because I want to have their "For Sale" page. I want to list the domain at Sedo too, but they want me to set my DNS records to verify it -- that means I have to change my Undeveloped Nameservers.

Is there a workaround, or do I really have to first verify it at Sedo, wait until they are done, and then set the NS's to Undeveloped?

•••
Changing Nameservers to Sedo is only to expedite the verification process. If you don’t change them your name will still get listed just not instantaneously. I’d just leave it. @dmi

Edit: nvm The nameservers have nothing to do w. verifying now that I think about it. It’s optional. Every marketplace will prefer you use theirs.

Last edited:
•••
I can't figure this out... I listed a domain at Undeveloped and set the nameservers to theirs because I want to have their "For Sale" page. I want to list the domain at Sedo too, but they want me to set my DNS records to verify it -- that means I have to change my Undeveloped Nameservers.

Is there a workaround, or do I really have to first verify it at Sedo, wait until they are done, and then set the NS's to Undeveloped?

It would be great to configure the Undeveloped For Sale page using just an A/CNAME record instead of a complete DNS change. CC: @Undeveloped

•••
It would be great to configure the Undeveloped For Sale page using just an A/CNAME record instead of a complete DNS change. CC: @Undeveloped

You can park with Undeveloped via a-records. Simply point your domains to this IP-Adress: 52.58.78.16

•••
You can park with Undeveloped via a-records. Simply point your domains to this IP-Adress: 52.58.78.16

Thank you. Is this documented on the undeveloped website?

•••
Hello I was wondering about how to list domains for sale on multiple platforms like afternic, sedo, godaddy, uniregistry. When changing the nameservers is that just to prove ownership of the domain and you can change it after or do you have to leave it on that platforms nameservers to continue using their market place? Can I list my domains on all market places and just leave the nameserver on the platform that I want to use as my landing page? Thanks!
selling on auction sites is another great way to find buyers. Ebay.com is perhaps, the most popular place to sell domain names. Afternic.com is another site that allows sellers to find good buyers. If you have premium domain names, become a member at GreatDomains.com and list your domain name there.

•••
Selling on auction sites is another great way to find buyers. Ebay.com is perhaps, the most popular place to sell domain names. Afternic.com is another site that allows sellers to find good buyers. If you have premium domain names, become a member at GreatDomains.com and list your domain name there.

•••

Hi @Reza,
is this IP setting still valid with DAN?

•••
Hi @Reza,
is this IP setting still valid with DAN?

Hi Daniel,

It is. We didn't change any IP and all old undeveloped nameservers will continue to work accordingly.

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back