Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
5n.info buyout happened

And all 6n.info 8888 888 888 major patterns gone

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
5n with 0 and 4 not worth atm....good pattern 6n is better worth....but almost good pattern 6n gone may be last set available

•••
And are they worth buying with 0 in the end?
they are worth buying if the numbers on the left of 0 are good ;) I already sold some with 4s and 0s

•••
And I let my 4n info domains expire a few years ago :D

•••
And all 6n.info 8888 888 888 major patterns gone

All 6n.info (not only chips, with 0-4 too) starting with 8888 are gone, I took the last 3-4 available.
And I do not know if anyone cares, but also 7N 88888XX.info CHIPS are gone (I took last few names).

We'll see if these will increase in value!

•••
madness i tell you MADNESS!!!!

•••
I think 6n.infos are a good investment but 7n is a bit of a stretch imo, unless you have some super premium patterns.

•••
i would not invest into 7n.info at this point.. but hey i was completely wrong about .info i didnt see this coming

i have nice 7n.nets and there worthless like 2992222.net so i dont think 7n.info is worth investing into yet

•••
I didn't see this info coming too :D

BTW I'll not invest in 7n.info, but 88888XX.info chips could be cool.... :) We'll see!

I have some 6n.com and 7n.com, but I also made a bet on few 6-7n.info with a lot of starting "8"... Is that madness? :D

•••
let 5N.info rise up in prices first lol

•••
Oh yes :D I can wait an year from now (my registration time) ehehe

•••
imo, 6N wont be that good bet, but with 8888s it should work. 7N anything less than 88888 is worthless.

•••
Today for sure. In January 2017 idk... Maybe 8888897.info will be sold for some dollars.... :) idk it's a bet, I know.

•••
I wish I had shopped around a bit to find a better number, but I have only 1 6N.info... 887766

•••
.info is doing well then.

•••
Ya know whats crazy is that the N-N.infos didn't get bought out until recently.

stick to 6N.coms before 5N.info

•••
Ya know whats crazy is that the N-N.infos didn't get bought out until recently.

stick to 6N.coms before 5N.info
Aren't 6N.coms bought out?

•••
Aren't 6N.coms bought out?

Probably but that doesn't mean you can't get one for cheap. They are dropping and people are selling them for not much. The really good ones can cost more.
To me any crappy 6N.com is waaaaay better that a most 5N.info
Take the money you would use to buy your 5N.info and INVEST it into a 6N.com that you buy from someone, backorder, or pick up in the drop.
Again, to me one random 6N.com(with 4's or 0's doesn't matter) is waay better than fifty 5N.info (without 4's or 0's).
The only time I would pick up a 5N.info is if was an awesome pattern like 56789.info or 101010.info etc.
I would actually rather have a N-N.info over a 4N.info But that's just me. Same with L-L.info over random LLL.info
Shorter and more uses.

Last edited:
•••
Probably but that doesn't mean you can't get one for cheap. They are dropping and people are selling them for not much. The really good ones can cost more.
To me any crappy 6N.com is waaaaay better that a most 5N.info
Take the money you would use to buy your 5N.info and INVEST it into a 6N.com that you buy from someone, backorder, or pick up in the drop.
Again, to me one random 6N.com(with 4's or 0's doesn't matter) is waay better than fifty 5N.info (without 4's or 0's).
The only time I would pick up a 5N.info is if was an awesome pattern like 56789.info or 101010.info etc.
I would actually rather have a N-N.info over a 4N.info But that's just me. Same with L-L.info over random LLL.info
Shorter and more uses.
No sure they are easy to dropcatch... Did you try?
I wonder if a simple API is enough for crappy 6N.com.

•••
I'm not sure if you can get them for reg fee drop, but i got some in the aftermarket for cheap that somebody dropped.
I consider domains that aren't renewed as drops. I'm not sure if how everyone else here considers a drop. Maybe it expires and you get it for reg fee when it's available again? I'm not up on everything and trying to get back into things.

•••
I'm not sure if you can get them for reg fee drop, but i got some in the aftermarket for cheap that somebody dropped.
I consider domains that aren't renewed as drops. I'm not sure if how everyone else here considers a drop. Maybe it expires and you get it for reg fee when it's available again? I'm not up on everything and trying to get back into things.
No problem :) AFAIK, a drop is when domain becomes available and you can again register it for reg-fee.
Before that, a lot things can happen to a domain that has expired... lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back