NameSilo

information 5L.com and 7N.com Reg Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of posts asking for this type of information, and also a lot of posts with inaccurate information, so I thought I would make this available to everyone.

If anyone sees a problem with any of my statistics please let me know...

5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/4/16

Generic 5L.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

11,881,376-----3,694,022-----31.09%-----8,187,354-----68.91%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,055,144-----64.22%-----1,144,856-----35.78%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I still think Chinese buyers are holding off with the buyout so prices won't rise.

They'd get some nice 5L chips cheaply when people mass drop them this October/November.

After the mass drop is over then there will be 5L chip buyout and prices will begin to rise.

Just my speculation, not to be taken seriously :)

•••
I still think Chinese buyers are holding off with the buyout so prices won't rise.

They'd get some nice 5L chips cheaply when people mass drop them this October/November.

After the mass drop is over then there will be 5L chip buyout and prices will begin to rise.

Just my speculation, not to be taken seriously :)

They can get them for $2-15 right now, or they can pay a backorder fee, or try to catch them for reg fee, the Chinese demand is pretty lackluster, they are not bullish as we saw in 2015.

Everything has a bottom, but there is alot of 4L.com inventory flooding the markets right now, until you deal with this 5L.com are not going anywhere.

•••
They can get them for $2-15 right now, or they can pay a backorder fee, or try to catch them for reg fee, the Chinese demand is pretty lackluster, they are not bullish as we saw in 2015.

Everything has a bottom, but there is alot of 4L.com inventory flooding the markets right now, until you deal with this 5L.com are not going anywhere.

Good point.

LLLL.com prices are falling. People start to panic. Only time will tell with this.

I'll ride the waves for a few yrs and see the markets then.

•••
•••
I doubt 365605 names from the link is the lowest. And is that checking the previous pool without considering unregistered drops or it is the whole field? Even with the drops, the needle has not moved in the past month.

•••
Yes, it is the lowest. We are monitoring it since there were 1.5Million available

Whole field, drops included.

It takes 1000 - 1500 registrations/day to keep the number of available domains at the some level. Who is still registering up to 2k names/day?

•••
Here is another tweet from there:

5L Stats ‏@5lstats Mar 29
11.43% (365813) the lowest numbers so far!

+208 names in 13 days means stagnation.

It would take decades to complete buyout (assuming the current owners hold come Sept - Feb period) at that rate.

•••
Sure, but it's the lowest.

And from March 29, it's ~15 000 new registrations (12 * 1250) drops in average.

•••
It would be interesting to know why the large bulk registrations have stopped. Chinese millionaires must be buying the good 4Ls and 5Ls now and later they would buy the rest of the 5Ls.

I'm guessing looking at the price crash of 4Ls.

•••
Some yesterday's stats from nambebio is not reassuring, strong patterns are getting hit as well. Let's wait and see if this is a temporary slump (meaning the entire CHIP thing, not just 5L).

•••
During the 6N buyout, the last 250k were bought in 24 hours.

Here we have 365k, history will repeat itself.

•••
•••
Can you explain why and how that would matter?
Example : Dear Chinese friend of mine can you share your thoughts on 5L. Coms?

Would you take their word and go on a spending spree?
Because I want to know what was their logic in regg around 89% of chips and leaving the rest behind ? 89% of 5l.com chips are registered and that's pretty sizeable investment without any ROI ?

•••
They miscalculated the momentum. They hoped that once the wheels are set in the motion wave-riders and naive investors will do the rest. But they made few mistakes along the way, including LNQPR mishap that not killed it, but also managed to reverse as the seed of doubt was planted.

•••
Every building has an apartment with a grumpy old dude who just hates it when his neighbors are playing loud music.

Building = 5L.com thread
Loud Music = 5L success
Neighbors = Us all
Grumpy Old Dude = Recons.com

3ZudISN.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Recons.Com Joke's on you. I love Kramer. Hes my favourite Seinfeld character.

Anyways, how is this related to 5L chips?

•••
Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-44-32_1.jpg

Gentleman please keep it professional.

•••
I have invested like $100 in 8x 5L .com and my favorite is a AABBB. (No, aeiouv)
I also got 4x 6L .com, AABBAA and AABBCC patterns. (No, aeiouv)

Invest early and smartly

•••
•••
I have invested like $100 in 8x 5L .com and my favorite is a AABBB. (No, aeiouv)
I also got 4x 6L .com, AABBAA and AABBCC patterns. (No, aeiouv)

Invest early and smartly
You have nothing to worry about as $100 is not really an investment :)
Many people (including myself) invested x.xxx+ and that makes us nervous :)

•••
not really been keeping up with 5L has it stalled ?

•••
@Recons.Com Joke's on you. I love Kramer. Hes my favourite Seinfeld character.

Anyways, how is this related to 5L chips?

Why I am not surprised? He is your alter ego, after all, judging by your goofy behavior and attitude.

Stick to 5L discussion and don't cross into getting personal. The fact that you might be heavily vested in it and have direct interest in fooling more people to join the craze does not give your right to try to shut down opposing views.

•••
You have nothing to worry about as $100 is not really an investment :)
Many people (including myself) invested x.xxx+ and that makes us nervous :)
I've invested little but smartly on great 5L. I have spent way more on LLNN .com, NNLL .com and LLLL .net where I saw larger opportunities.

If you spent $x,xxx+ for chips at $1-$6/each and $1-$100 for great patterns like AABBB ABABA, I think you've invested smartly.

•••
Why I am not surprised? He is your alter ego, after all, judging by your goofy behavior and attitude.

Stick to 5L discussion and don't cross into getting personal. The fact that you might be heavily vested in it and have direct interest in fooling more people to join the craze does not give your right to try to shut down opposing views.

Firstly, I'm giving my opinion. You are trashing as usual. Secondly, I bought 5Ls just 2 months back so I'm not asking anybody to join in but on the contrary you are asking everybody to get out because you aren't invested in it.

I haven't seen anybody trashing chips so hard as you. It's like you pawned your kidney to buy .org Chips and lost all your money.

Get out of your mother's basement and let your brain get some air. Don't be a grumpy old jerk.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back