Domain Empire

discuss 5G IS NOT LIKE 4G!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Ok you 5G naysayers u have to research the topic b4 u tear down a niche like 5G!

I see alot of domainers on here saying 5G will never take off.

Well let me say that 5G is THE BIGGEST leap in technology to come in 25 years and it will be in EVERY facet of our lives in time.

It is going to be used in almost every industry on the planet from automakers to hotels, so stop the bad mouthing and get on board!

Mind u I dont really mind the negativity as it means more domains for those who see the potential.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
summary of a five 5G domains I regged in last 2 weeks:

5G.Realty ( could be good for 5G home installs?)

5-G.Ca (?)

5GSmartHotels.Com (First 5G hotel in China)

5GRss.com - (potential 5G news site ?)

5G020.Com - new japanese area code is 020 for millions of new mobile phone #'s upcoming

•••
Telecom network progress is impressive but before you hand out the Nobel prize take another look at genomics and particle physics -- they haven’t been dragging their feet. Regarding 5g domain investing, NP’s showcase thread is a stark reminder that the horse left the barn when Roger Clemens was still throwing cheese -- 5g 1997, 5gwireless 2001, 5gtechnology 2003, 5gtech 2004, 5gnetwork 2006, 5gphones 2006. Phone makers today are appending 5g on branded phone model names, beyond that no naming trend is evident of serious businesses adopting time sensitive sequential numbers. By 2021 5g will be a redundant label and a new wave of domainers will declare that 6g will be HUGE even though the handful of good 6g names are long gone today. Good luck!

How about 5gSix.com:xf.wink: or maybe 5gArc.com, and if that doesn't work lets try 5gArctech.

You can't say I didn't have $25 in fun:xf.grin: regging those three domains. Hint ecalc...Nobel prize for Genomics or Particle Physics be damned...me and my buddies are up for the Nobel prize for FUN:ROFL:

•••
STOCKHOLM, June 3 (Reuters) - The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences broke with tradition today by awarding three Nobel Prizes (Economics, Physics and Literature) to one person, the esteemed That NameGuy of the United States for "groundbreaking inventions in the field of 5G domain names". Mr. NameGuy learned of his good fortune earlier today when he was swarmed by local press while shagging golf balls near a swank country club. Never at a loss for words, Mr. NameGuy launched into a 3-hour impromptu acceptance speech in five languages: Swedish, English, German, French and Russian, closing with a stirring rendition of Frank Sinatra’s “I Did it My Way”. The oration could be heard as far away as Newport News. Carl-Henrik Heldin, Chairman of the Nobel Foundation noted that "The inventions being honoured this year have revolutionized arts and science. 5G domain names now appear in a new light. Not only physics, but also economics and literature have gained precision models for use in basic research and practical applications."

•••
Anyone know what happened with 5gPay.com ? I have a feeling it was sold and just didn't get reported. Looks like last upated back in March. Interesting.

Last edited:
•••
Ok you 5G naysayers u have to research the topic b4 u tear down a niche like 5G!

I see alot of domainers on here saying 5G will never take off.

Well let me say that 5G is THE BIGGEST leap in technology to come in 25 years and it will be in EVERY facet of our lives in time.

It is going to be used in almost every industry on the planet from automakers to hotels, so stop the bad mouthing and get on board!

Mind u I dont really mind the negativity as it means more domains for those who see the potential.
Meh, it's just bandwidth.

Bandwidth with potentially negative health implications

•••
•••
STOCKHOLM, June 3 (Reuters) - The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences broke with tradition today by awarding three Nobel Prizes (Economics, Physics and Literature) to one person, the esteemed That NameGuy of the United States for "groundbreaking inventions in the field of 5G domain names". Mr. NameGuy learned of his good fortune earlier today when he was swarmed by local press while shagging golf balls near a swank country club. Never at a loss for words, Mr. NameGuy launched into a 3-hour impromptu acceptance speech in five languages: Swedish, English, German, French and Russian, closing with a stirring rendition of Frank Sinatra’s “I Did it My Way”. The oration could be heard as far away as Newport News. Carl-Henrik Heldin, Chairman of the Nobel Foundation noted that "The inventions being honoured this year have revolutionized arts and science. 5G domain names now appear in a new light. Not only physics, but also economics and literature have gained precision models for use in basic research and practical applications."
ecalc...because of my "restriction" status I'm unable to give you a "LIKE", but that was incredible(y) Just prior to reading your response I hand reg'd GourmetOlympics™.com. Unless I spelled it wrong, I'm the creator:xf.smile:. I'm curious, do they give a Nobel prize for comedy? I just reg'd ComedyOlympics™ as well. Who doesn't like to laugh while enjoying gourmet? 5g was yesterday's fun and I've moved on. Seriously, you sound like a lot of fun and thanks for the applause:xf.grin:

•••
Meh, it's just bandwidth.

Bandwidth with potentially negative health implications

Someone is registering a shit ton of 5g Domains. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the hundreds of new 5g regs over the last 3 days. It appears that 5gToilet.com was registered today. Very interesting indeed. :)

•••
Got 5gCoins.com perfect name for cryptocurrency related to 5g space.

•••
a 5g toilet? man alive whats next??lol

•••
•••
Someone is registering a sh*t ton of 5g Domains. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the hundreds of new 5g regs over the last 3 days. It appears that 5gToilet.com was registered today. Very interesting indeed. :)
5gToilet:ROFL: That's good! I did however reg 5gAnalysis....maybe it should have been 5gPsychoAnalysis:xf.confused:

•••
•••
•••
5gWorker in king is available as a handjob.. I mean hand reg.. ;)

•••
I'm just regsitered 5Grock.com, 5Gtoiletpaper.com, and 5Ggum.com. I'm going to be rich.

•••
5Galphanumericsequencestartswithfifthgeneration.com is going to be my blog

•••
I'm just regsitered 5Grock.com, 5Gtoiletpaper.com, and 5Ggum.com. I'm going to be rich.

Sounds like some Innovative Shit.. :)

•••
now theres a hand reg: 5gtoiletpaper!!

•••
5Galphanumericsequencestartswithfifthgeneration.com is going to be my blog

mary poppins and dick van dyke would be proud!

•••
Thuglife5g etc still avail for anyone to grab.

•••
Someone is registering a sh*t ton of 5g Domains. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the hundreds of new 5g regs over the last 3 days. It appears that 5gToilet.com was registered today. Very interesting indeed. :)
3g and 4g domains never caught on/ mattered did they?

3g.com and 4g.com must be key properties, right? (parked)

Different this time? Doubt it, why have 5g in a domain if you are a business/ person?

•••
3g and 4g domains never caught on/ mattered did they?

3g.com and 4g.com must be key properties, right? (parked)

Different this time? Doubt it, why have 5g in a domain if you are a business/ person?

I have already sold a 5g domain and it wasn't to a reseller. Someone is wanting them.

•••
yea sure u know it all man! i am impressed as im sure others r

Noone knows it all but I identify as an expert student in different verticals, including domains. fwiw

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back