Dynadot

REQ-LOGO $55 LOGO DESIGN - TRAVEL

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know namepros is loaded with talented designers so i'm giving it a try again!
This logo is for a website that focuses on travel tips. See site here..under development: HERE

Type of Contest
: Logo
Prize : $55
Contest End Date & Time : Monday, September 11, 2017 @ 7:00 PM EST
Size Requirements : Will need various sizes for marketing material so must look great in all sizes. It must especially look great on a website. A more horizontal design preferred.
Color Requirements : I don't have any preference so please be creative!
LOGO NAME: Travel Tips (can be with or without .org extension)

General Requirements : Just be free creatively and design without limits. However, you may incorporate a unigue icon into the design but it has to be original and not something i can buy on a stock website.

Preferences: I prefer designs that looks original down to the text, if you have skills in illustrating or drawing.

Additional Information : Please do NOT post the name of the business in this thread as I don't want the search engines indexing the name for this contest. I will be giving feedback throughout the time.

Thank you and I can't wait to see your entries! B-)

Best regards,

Rory

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Png
W3nilVe.png

•••
You have a great design. It's one of my favorites.
However, I think the evolving of that design came directly from the example i shared with the travel channel logo.Everyone is free to draw inspiration from those examples. Nevertheless... as I said I really like your incorporation of it.

Yes, of course. But evolving it as chatting illustration in this context thread is my first concept.
Thanks.
EMS5UPm.png

Last edited:
•••
simple and clean
travel.png

feedback appreciated

best regard
9generasi

•••
•••
A WINNER Will be chosen and announced at 6pm, Eastern time today!

•••
WINNER!!! Congratulations @galalogo

You are the winner of this logo contest.

Your logo design fits the site and the brand the best.

Well done!!
8.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Thanks to all the other amazing designers who took part.
Special mention to: @eon & @logoexpert
All the great designs challenged and motivated others and helped to bring out a final product.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back