IT.COM

strategy 5000 $ offer for cctld in GD last night but....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

what Price should I counter?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Push to aucion?

votes
    21.4%

votes
    64.3%

votes
    7.1%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    7.1%
  • installment

votes
    7.1%
  • BIN plus Share

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
I got an offer for a 4 letter Acronym in Spain's ES extension.

For 5000$ in Godaddy.

The name is related to Crypto. And ES is the most Used extension in Spain the same as .de is for Germany. I work in Spanish Company with Spanish So I know.

ok- I like to have faith in my domainers community, so let's reveal the name. It is - DEFI.ES

You know Defi, right? Isn't it a high-value keyword with high potential within the year 2025? I was determined to renew it till 2025 at least. Already have renewed it once.

But I am not accepting it for 5 k or for 20k US$.

Because you know I will have to wait & refuse several good offers to win the jackpot of the lifetime, right? Moreover, we are not Rick Schwartz with numerous high-value domain to sell in millions. So, I must be brave enough to refuse the 5k-10k-20k $ offer if I want a mega 50/75/100k sale for defi.es.

So, What option should I select now- Counter offer or push to Auction?

What is the benefit of push to Auction?

Will it get more domainers seeing this domain for sale?

Will potential End-user might get news about the auction?

Or I select the Counteroffer & ask for 50k or 100k $.

Is there any way to directly contact the interested buyer? Or I will have to totally depend on Godaddy?

Although I used Epik lander with my email ID, nobody contacted me. I hope he types defi.es in his browser & sees that & think of emailing me.

please share your opinion & thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not experienced in domains but I personally would counter offer with 40k if you want 25, then go down to 25, then if they don't accept it soon push it to auction and let them know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back